Blundell King Timber Merchants Type D 0-4-0T Locomotive No. 7 By Hornby Railroad | Code: R3754 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2019 Range , Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Hornby RailRoad collection provides a perfect entry into the exciting world of 00 gauge railway modelling. Designed to be less easily damaged, yet maintaining attractive detailing and accurate liveries, the range is ideal for both the younger enthusiast and experienced modeller.
Please note that this locomtive is DCC compatable but has no socket, it will require hard wiring. This is not a service which we offer
- Beggs Tooling Class 264 'Pug' 0-4-0ST Locomotive No.854
- LMS Blue 'Coronation Scot' 3 Car Coach Pack
- 'Achilles' GWR Green Dean Single Class 4-2-2 Steam Locomotive No.3031
- Class 59 003 'Yeoman Highlander' GBRf Diesel Locomotive
- Class 47 799 'Prince Henry' EWS Royal Train Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- Class 47 798 'Prince William' EWS Royal Train Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- 'S. Wilson Paper Mills' Green 0-4-0 Tank Locomotive No. 2112