BR Crosti Boiler 9F Class BR Black 2-10-0 Steam Locomotive No.92028 (Heavily Weathered) By Hornby Railroad | Code: R3756 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||2019 Range , Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected: November 2019
Hornby RailRoad collection provides a perfect entry into the exciting world of 00 gauge railway modelling. Designed to be less easily damaged, yet maintaining attractive detailing and accurate liveries, the range is ideal for both the younger enthusiast and experienced modeller.
- Beggs Tooling, Class 264 'Pug', 0-4-0ST, 854
- LMS 'Coronation Scot' Coach Pack, 2 x First Class 1 x Brake Third
- GWR, Class 3031 'Dean Single', 4-2-2, 'Achilles'
- GWR Clerestory Third Coach
- Blundell King Timber Merchants, Type D, 0-4-0T, No. 7
- GWR, Clerestory Brake Coach
- EWS, Class 47/7, Co-Co, 47799 'Prince Henry'
- BR, Bagnall 0-4-0DH, D9706
- BR InterCity, Class 43 HST Pack, Power Cars W43001 and W43002
- S. Wilson Paper Mills, 0-4-T, No. 2112
- Class J83 LNER Green 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.8472
- GWR Chocolate/Cream AEC Diesel Railcar Locomotive No.24