BR InterCity, Class 43 HST Pack, Power Cars W43001 and W43002 - OO Gauge By Hornby Railroad | Code: R3608
- Free postage (UK only)
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||2019 Range , Diesel/Electric Loco , Train Packs|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected: September 2019
Hornby RailRoad collection provides a perfect entry into the exciting world of 00 gauge railway modelling. Designed to be less easily damaged, yet maintaining attractive detailing and accurate liveries, the range is ideal for both the younger enthusiast and experienced modeller
- Beggs Tooling, Class 264 'Pug', 0-4-0ST, 854
- LMS 'Coronation Scot' Coach Pack, 2 x First Class 1 x Brake Third
- GWR, Class 3031 'Dean Single', 4-2-2, 'Achilles'
- GWR Clerestory Third Coach
- Blundell King Timber Merchants, Type D, 0-4-0T, No. 7
- GWR, Clerestory Brake Coach
- EWS, Class 47/7, Co-Co, 47799 'Prince Henry'
- BR, Bagnall 0-4-0DH, D9706
- S. Wilson Paper Mills, 0-4-T, No. 2112
- LNER, Class J83, 0-6-0T, 8482
- GWR Chocolate/Cream AEC Diesel Railcar Locomotive No.24
- BR (Heavily Weathered), Crosti Boiler 9F Class, 2-10-0, 92028