'Anzac' BR Green Standard 7 Britannia Class 4-6-2 Locomotive No.70046 By Hornby | Code: R3643 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2019 Range , Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
70046 ANZAC entered traffic on 22 June, 1954, being allocated to 6J Holyhead for the first five years of service. With further allocations to Holyhead coming in December 1962 and June 1965, 70046 spent over half of it service life operating from this shed. The final allocation was to 12A Carlisle Kingsmoor on 8 January, 1966 and it was from here that 70046 was withdrawn on 8 July, 1967, having completed just thirteen years and sixteen days in service.
If you require a DCC Decoder for this loco, please add 1 x R8249 to your basket.
If you would like us to fit your loco with a DCC Decoder, Please add 1 x DCCFIT8 to your basket. (Please note that this service includes the cost of the Decoder).
DCC SOUND / SOUND FITTING SERVICES; If you would prefer for Rails of Sheffield to Sound Fit this loco for you - please add the following to your basket;
Suitable Sound Decoder - S0894-8
If you require a fitting service, please follow the link and add to your order -
Standard fitting INLCUDING price of decoder DCCFIT8
- 2019 Hornby Catalogue (65th Edition)
- TTS Sound Decoder - Class 50
- GWR, Class 43 HST, Power Cars 43093 'Old Oak Common - HST Depot 1976-2018' and 43016
- BR, Princess Royal, 4-6-2, 46207 'Princess Arthur of Connaught'
- GWR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4154
- BR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4160 DCC FITTED
- ROD, J36 Class, 0-6-0, 5662
- Class 92 043 'Debussy' GBRf Europorte Co-Co Electric Locomotive
- BR Blue Class 31, A1A-A1A, 31102
- K&ESR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, No. 5 'Rolvenden' DCC FITTED
- Harry Potter 'Hogwarts Castle' 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5972 DCC with TTS Sound!
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (R/H) 4941
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Left Hand) 5503
- BR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) W4951W - Era 4
- BR Bulleid 59' Corridor Brake Third S2852S
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TS
- LNER Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 42150
- Cross Country Trains, Mk3 Sliding Door TCC
- Fowler Steam Roller
- Ballast - Granite
- Static Grass - Spring Meadow, 2.5mm
- Lichen - Green Mix
- Horse Chestnut Tree
- Lime Tree
- BR (exSR) 10 Ton Bullied Cattle Wagon 'S52347'
- 4 Plank Wagon, 'C&F Gaen' No. 4
- BR, D2068 20T Brake Van - M731792
- BR, 20T Brake Van (Weathered) - B950884
- Class 60044 'Dowlow' DB Schenker Co-Co Diesel Locomotive DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR Blue (Early) Class A3 'Flying Scotsman' 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.60103
- Longmorn Distillery, Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS, 0-4-0, 'Queen Anne'
- BR (Late), Lord Nelson Class, 4-6-0, 30859 'Robert Blake'
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (L/H) 4942
- BR Maunsell Kitchen/Dining First Class Coach No.S7858S
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) 4972
- SR Bulleid 59' Corridor Composite 5711 - Era 3
- ScotRail Mk2F Brake Second Open 9539
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TGS
- BR Mk2F First Open M3374
- BR Intercity Mk2F Brake Second Open 9525
- LNER Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 42154
- BR GUV W86468
- Figures - Town People
- Figures - Farm Animals
- TTS Sound Decoder - Class P2
- TTS Sound Decoder - Princess Royal Class
- Flockage - Dark Green
- Static Grass - Grass Meadow, 2.5mm
- Static Grass - Alpine Meadow (with Boulders), 2.5mm
- Lichen - Large Green Mix