Hornby Junior Paddington Bear Train Set By Hornby | Code: R1247 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Please note the dimensions of this parcel are too large to be delivered by standard Royal Mail delivery. This item will be delivered by Parcelforce Courier Service.
|Product category||2019 Range , Train Sets ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Requires 2x AA Batteries
|Description Michael Bond bought a small toy bear on Christmas Eve 1956. He saw it left on a shelf in a London store and felt sorry for it. He took it home as a present for his wife Brenda and named it Paddington as they were living near Paddington Station at the time. The first novel ‘A Bear Called Paddington’ was published two years later on the 13th October 1958. It starts with the well-known sentence, “ Mr. and Mrs. Brown first met Paddington on a railway platform. In fact, that was how he came to have such an unusual name for a bear, for Paddington was the name of the station ”. Peggy Fortnum was the first illustrator to bring the Paddington stories to life. Since 1958, the books have been translated in 30 different languages across 70 titles and sold more than 30 million copies worldwide. More recently Paddington's appeared in two worldwide phenomenally successful films of the same name. On June 27, 2017 Michael Bond sadly died leaving behind a legacy that will continue to enthral and engage generations to come with a new TV show, stage shows and more films on the horizon we’re all going to need plenty of marmalade sandwiches and mugs of hot cocoa.
This battery-operated Paddington™ themed train set is the perfect introduction into the world of Hornby. The plastic contents makes it ideal for little hands to play and explore, before taking the next step into Hornby’s junior range; Railroad.
- Carriage express train with headlight
- Straight track pieces
- Curved track pieces
- Power poles
- ‘Walter K Whigham’ BR Experimental Purple Class A4 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No. 60028
- Santa's Express Train Set
- 'Princess Arthur of Connaught' BR Maroon Princess Royal Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.46207
- Class 5101 Large Prairie GWR Green 2-6-2 Tank Locomotive No.4154
- Class 5101 Large Prairie BR Green 2-6-2 Tank Locomotive No.4160 (DCC Fitted)
- ROD, J36 Class, 0-6-0, 5662
- Class 92 043 'Debussy' GBRf Europorte Co-Co Electric Locomotive
- Class 31 102 BR Blue A1A-A1A Diesel Locomotive
- K&ESR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, No. 5 'Rolvenden' DCC FITTED
- 4 Plank Wagon, 'C&F Gaen' No. 4
- BR, D2068 20T Brake Van No.M731792
- BR Grey 20T Brake Van B950884 (Weathered)
- Fowler Steam Roller
- Ballast - Granite
- Static Grass - Spring Meadow, 2.5mm
- Lichen - Green Mix
- Horse Chestnut Tree
- Lime Tree
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (R/H) No.4941
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Left Hand) 5503
- BR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) W4951W - Era 4
- BR 59' Bulleid Suburban Corridor Brake Third Coach S2852S
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TS Trailer Standard Coach No.48107
- BR (exSR) 10 Ton Bullied Cattle Wagon 'S52347'
- Class 60044 'Dowlow' DB Schenker Co-Co Diesel Locomotive DCC with TTS Sound!
- Longmorn Distillery 'Queen Anne' Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS 0-4-0 Locomotive
- BR (Late), Lord Nelson Class, 4-6-0, 30859 'Robert Blake'
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third Class (L/H) No.4942
- BR Maunsell Kitchen/Dining First Class Coach No.S7858S
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) 4972
- SR 59' Bulleid Suburban Corridor Composite Coach 5711 - Era 3
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TGS Trailer Guard Standard Coach No.49103
- BR Mk2F First Open M3374
- BR Intercity Executive Mk2F Brake 2nd Class Open Coach #9525
- BR Maroon GUV Coach 'W86468'
- 'Sherwood Colliery' 7 Plank Wagon No. 47
- LNER, Dia.064 'Toad E' Brake Van - 162007
- Figures - Town People
- Figures - Farm Animals
- TTS Sound Decoder - Princess Royal Class
- Flockage - Dark Green
- Static Grass - Grass Meadow, 2.5mm
- Static Grass - Alpine Meadow (with Boulders), 2.5mm
- Lichen - Large Green Mix
- Fruit Trees
- Hogsmeade Station, Footbridge
- DRS 'Northern Belle' Train Pack
- 'Princess Arthur of Connaught' BR Maroon Princess Royal Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.46207 DCC FITTED
- BR (Early), Lord Nelson Class, 4-6-0, 30852 'Sir Walter Raleigh'
- LNER, J36 Class, 0-6-0, 65235 'Gough'