Class 67 021 Belmond British Pullman Diesel Locomotive By Dapol | Code: 2D-010-010 | N Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Class 67 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
The Class 67 is a BoBo Diesel Electric mainline locomotive built for the English, Welsh and Scottish (EWS) Railway between 1999 and 2000. They were built in a joint venture between Alstom in Valencia and General Motors diesel who supplied the main drive train.
30 locomotives were ordered as Class 47 replacements for use on high speed mail and passenger trains. After several modifications the Class 67 was passed for 125MPH running in June 2003.
After the termination of the Royal Mail/EWS contract in 2003, the locomotives passed on to other operators including First Scotrail, Wrexham & Shropshire who then after the operators closure passed them on to Chiltern Railways. Two Class 67’s were used for the prestigious Royal Trains, Queens Messenger and Royal Sovereign. Other special liveries included a red livery with White Maple Leaf in honour of the former EWS and DB Schenker UK Chairman Keith Heller. This was modelled by Dapol during 2011.
The Dapol Class 67 includes:
- Finely detailed moulded body, chassis and bogies
- Detailed and finely printed Graphics
- NEM Pockets as standard
- Directional Lighting
- DCC Ready
- On powered variants skew wound 5 Pole Super Creep Motor for excellent slow speed control
- All Wheel pick up with Tungsten Chassis for fantastic Haulage
- Detailing and Accessory Pack Included
- DB Schenker Class 67 005 Queens Messenger Royal Claret
- Class 67 029 'Royal Diamond' DB Diesel Locomotive DCC Fitted
- Wrexham & Shropshire Class 67 014 Thomas Telford
- Class 67 006 'Royal Sovereign' DB Diesel Locomotive
- Wrexham & Shropshire Cl.67 014 Thomas Telford (DCC-Fitted)
- Class 67 006 'Royal Sovereign' DB Diesel Locomotive - DCC Fitted
- Class 67 027 'Charlotte' Colas Rail Diesel Locomotive
- Class 67 027 'Charlotte' Colas Rail Diesel Locomotive DCC Fitted
- Class 67 021 Belmond British Pullman Diesel Locomotive DCC Fitted
- Class 67 029 'Royal Diamond' DB Diesel Locomotive