"Lucille" 1st Class Pullman Parlour Car By Golden Age Models | Code: 1-A Lucille | O Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product code||1-A Lucille|
|Manufacturer||Golden Age Models|
|Product category||Carriages/Coaches ,|
|Product scale||O Gauge|
- Carefully researched from original drawings, photos and preserved examples.
- Brass soldered construction with superb body detail.
- All axle boxes have ball bearings for better running
- Detailed interior with seats and tables etc.
- Beautiful satin paint finish oven baked for quality and durability.
- Removable roof nameboards from the famous trains.
- Presentation Golden Age Models box fully lined with foam for protection.