'Brighton Belle' 5 Car Pullman Car Set By Golden Age Models | Code: 3052 Brighton Belle | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product code||3052 Brighton Belle|
|Manufacturer||Golden Age Models|
|Product category||Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Contains: 3052 Motor Brake, Car No. 91
3052 Third Parlour, Car No. 87
3052 First Kitchen, Vera
3052 First Kitchen, Audrey
3052 Motor Brake, Car No. 90
- Carefully researched from original drawings, photos and preserved examples.
- Brass soldered construction with superb body detail.
- Correct body profile with the sides inverted from the middle to the roof.
- Fully riveted roof panel detail with ventilators and water pipes.
- Working table lamps and interior detail with tables and chairs.
- All axle boxes have ball bearings for better running.
- Superb Faulhaber motor and good weight for fast and powerful running.
- Beautifully painted and lined with along lasting oven baked satin finish.
- Sprung buffers and sprung axle boxes.
- Working roof nameboard brackets with Brighton Belle nameboards.
- DC and DCC operation with many thanks to South West Digital Ltd.
- Presentation Golden Age Models box fully lined with foam for protection.