'Brighton Belle' 5 Car Pullman Car Set - OO Gauge By Golden Age Models | Code: 3051 Brighton Belle
|Product code||3051 Brighton Belle|
|Manufacturer||Golden Age Models|
|Product category||Diesel/Electric Loco|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Contains: 3051 Motor Brake, Car No. 89
3051 Third Parlour, Car No. 86
3051 First Kitchen, Doris
3051 First Kitchen, Hazel
3051 Motor Brake, Car No. 88
2 Motor - New motif type
- Carefully researched from original drawings, photos and preserved examples.
- Brass soldered construction with superb body detail.
- Correct body profile with the sides inverted from the middle to the roof.
- Fully riveted roof panel detail with ventilators and water pipes.
- Working table lamps and interior detail with tables and chairs.
- All axle boxes have ball bearings for better running.
- Superb Faulhaber motor and good weight for fast and powerful running.
- Beautifully painted and lined with along lasting oven baked satin finish.
- Sprung buffers and sprung axle boxes.
- Working roof nameboard brackets with Brighton Belle nameboards.
- DC and DCC operation with many thanks to South West Digital Ltd.
- Presentation Golden Age Models box fully lined with foam for protection.