7 Plank Wagon South & Gasson 105 Brighton Weathered By Gaugemaster Collection | Code: GM4410202 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Truck/Wagon ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
7 Plank Wagon South & Gasson 105 Brighton Weathered
Very little is known about this company whose office was based in Ship Street Brighton. What we do know is that this 7 plank open wagon was delivered to them in June 1910 and carried the number 105. It is believed that this was the only wagon they had and compared to the 240 plus wagons that were operated by the local company Corrall and Co, intimated that South and Gasson were a very small independent coal merchant.
This 7 plank open model represents an important time in Brighton history when coal was the main source of creating not only heat in the home, but also in creating the power to make both gas and electricity.
- Gaugemaster Collection GM4210101 Network Rail Track Cleaning Vehicle
- 7 Plank Wagon South & Gasson 105 Brighton
- 7 Plank Wagon South & Gasson 105 Brighton Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon Botrill Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon T Tullet & Sons
- 7 Plank Wagon T Tullet & Sons (Weathered)
- 7 Plank Wagon Chichester Coal Co Ltd
- 7 Plank Wagon Chichester Coal Co Ltd Weathered
- Track Cleaning Vehicle Network Rail Yellow
- Network Rail Yellow Track Cleaning Wagon
- 7 Plank Wagon Sussex Brick Co Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon Jury Brick Co
- 7 Plank Wagon Jury Brick Co Weathered
- 7 Plank Wagon Botrill