Class 156 410 East Midlands Trains 2 Car DMU Nottingham - Skegness By Realtrack | Code: RT156-118 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Class 156 ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
- Driving Motor Second DMS (No Toilet) 57410 (Motorised on this model)
- Driving Motor Second Lavatory DMSL (Toilet) 52410 (Motorised on the model)
- EMT Red Seating, Fitted Toilet, Drivers cab detailing, Operational door lights (On DCC Only), Bi Directional Lighting, Carriage lighting, High Specification Underframe.
- Highly Detailed Labeling by the passenger doors, BSI Couplings, Stainless exhaust cover & full HSE Labelling on bodyshell & underfloor,
- High specification paint finish & Decals.
- Motorised in both cars (As per the prototype) on the rear bogies, fitted with a Low profile, micro geared drive system which allows for a high level of underfloor detailing.
- Destinations: Nottingham - Skegness
Suitable decoder Legomanbiffo Class 156 decoders CLASS156DECODERS
If you require our fitting service please use the following link and add the item to your basket:
Standard fitting INCLUDING price of decoders
- Class 156 405 East Midlands Trains 2 Car DMU Derby-Crewe
- Class 156 473 East Midlands Trains 2 Car DMU Lincoln - Leicester (Via Nottingham)
- Class 156 406 East Midlands Trains 2 Car DMU Nottingham – Worksop (The Robin Hood Line)
- Class 156 438 BR Provincial Livery 2 Car DMU Cardiff - Portsmouth Harbour
- Class 156 497 BR Provincial Livery 2 Car DMU Carlisle - Leeds
- Class 156 458 BR Provincial Livery 2 Car DMU Inverness - Glasgow
- Class 156 458 BR Provincial Livery 2 Car DMU Liverpool - Norwich
- Class 156 452 BR Provincial Livery 2 Car DMU Cambridge - Birmingham