GBRf Class 66789 'British Rail 1948-1997' Large Logo Blue - N Gauge By Gaugemaster Collection | Code: GM2210101
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Class 66 , Diesel/Electric Loco|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
On 27th February 2018, GBRf proudly unveiled their latest class 66 newly renamed ‘British Rail 1948-1997’ (formerly DB Cargo 66 250). The loco marks the 70th anniversary of British Railways. As well as the spectacular repaint into BR Large Logo Blue, the locomotive also underwent a number of modifications to bring it up to GBRf 66/7 standards and reliability.
This locomotive is something of a celebrity with railway enthusiasts and will be popular with collectors and modellers alike. Our thanks go to GB Railfreight and Dapol for bringing this product to market.
- DCC Type: 6 Pin Ready
- Livery: GBRf "British Rail 1948-1997" (BR) Large Logo Blue
- Class: 66
- Era: 10 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Co-Co
- Finish: Pristine Features:
- Detailed body with etched grills and separately fitted hand rails
- Darkened wheels and pin point bearings
- 5 Pole motor for smoother operation
- All wheel drive
- All Wheel pick up
- Directional lighting
- NEM couplings
- Includes both standard and knuckle couplings
- Includes spares bag with additional detailing parts