Class 92 92003 Beethoven Railfreight Grey By Revolution Trains | Code: N92003 | N Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Class 92 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
92003 “Beethoven” in original Railfreight grey. This locomotive hauled the very last train before British Rail was privatised, leaving Dollands Moor just before midnight on November 1st 1997.
Our Class 92 model will be produced with the assistance of Brush Traction.
- All wheel drive with a heavy, low geared chassis
- Switchable directional lighting (day and night modes)
- 2 poseable pantographs
- “Advanced” DCC socket (Next 18)
- Easy to fit DCC sound with sugarcube speaker
- NEM coupling pockets with close coupling system
- Replacement no coupling detailed front end (that slots into the buffer beam)
- Etched nameplates (where applicable)
- Etched polo mint tunnel logos, depot plaques and arrows (where applicable)