'City of Edinburgh' LMS Black Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.6241 By Hornby | Code: R3681 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Hornby R3681 LMS Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 6241 'City of Edinburgh'
6241 City of Edinburgh was built streamlined at Crewe and entered traffic at Camden on April 13, 1940, paired with tender 9804. The streamlined casing was removed on February 2, 1947 whilst the locomotive was still at Camden, a shed where 6241 spent the majority of its working life. In storage between November 1962 and February 1963, then again between October 1963 and March 1964, 6241 City of Edinburgh was withdrawn in September 1964.
Suitable DCC Decoder: R8249
If you require us to DCC fit this loco, please add 1 x DCCFIT8 to you your basket. (please note that this service includes the Decoder).
Suitable Sound Decoders:
Or Loksound -
ESU Loksound Duchess Suitable Sound Decoder.
If you require our fitting services please use the following links and add them to your basket:
Standard fitting INCLUDING price of decoder DCCFIT8
Sound fitting NOT INCLUDING price of decoder DCCSSFIT
**If you require us to Sound fit this locomotive, please add the following to your basket if you would like TTS Sound; **
Suitable sound decoders Hornby TTS R8117
If you would prefer ESU Loksound, please add the following to your basket;
ESU Loksound Duchess Suitable Sound Decoder.
1 x DCCSSFIT
- BR 4-6-0 'Earl of St Germans' 5050 Castle Class - BR Early with TTS Sound
- Peckett Works Livery No.560/1893 0-4-0ST
- SR 'Sir Francis Drake' Southern Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.851
- BR Blue 'Duchess of Gloucester' Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.46225
- Custom Finished Peckett Works Livery No.560/1893 0-4-0ST Weathered
- Peppercorn 2-6-0 K1 Class Freight Pack (North of England late 1940s)
- Port of London Authority Peckett W4 Class 0-4-0ST No. 74
- Charity Colliery Peckett W4 Class 0-4-0ST 'Forest No. 1'
- BR 4-6-0 'Leicester City' '61665', B17 Class, Early BR
- BR 4-6-0 'King Henry III 6000 King Class - Early BR Locomotive
- BR 4-4-2T '30583' Adams Radial 415 Class - Late BR Locomotive
- BR 4-6-0 'Llanvair Grange' 6800 Grange Class Locomotive
- BR Black J15 Class, Early BR 0-6-0 Locomotive '65469'
- LMS 4-6-0 'Royal Army Service Corps' '6126' Royal Scot Class
- 'Lord Nelson' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30850 DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR, Princess Royal, 4-6-2, 46207 'Princess Arthur of Connaught'
- GWR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4154
- BR, Class 5101 'Large Prairie', 2-6-2T, 4160 DCC FITTED
- ROD, J36 Class, 0-6-0, 5662
- K&ESR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, No. 5 'Rolvenden' DCC FITTED
- Harry Potter 'Hogwarts Castle' 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5972 DCC with TTS Sound!
- 'Leadenhall ' LB&SCR 0-6-0T Terrier Locomotive No.48 DCC Fitted
- Lyme Regis Branch Line Train Pack - Limited Edition
- LNER 0-8-0 Raven Q6 Class Locomotive 3418
- Class J94 'United Steel Company' 0-6-0ST Locomotive No.22
- BR 0-4-4T '30129' M7 Class, Late BR Black Locomotive
- Hornby BR 4-6-0 'The Ranger' '46165' Royal Scot Class, Late BR
- BR Blue (Early) Class A3 'Flying Scotsman' 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.60103
- 'Lord Rodney' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30863
- Peckett Willians and Robinson No. 882/1902 NICLAUSSE 0-4-0ST
- BR (Late), Lord Nelson Class, 4-6-0, 30859 'Robert Blake'
- 'Cowes' Southern 0-6-0T Terrier Locomotive No.W10
- BR 4-6-0 'King Edward VIII' 6000 Class BR (Late)
- BR Black (Early) Maunsell Class S15 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive 30842
- GWR Green 'Drysllwyn Castle' Castle Class 4-6-0 Locomotive No.5076
- The Final Day - LMS 4-6-0 'Seaforth Highlander' Royal Scot Class
- 0-6-0ST 'Lord Phil' J94 Class Locomotive
- GWR Green King Class 4-6-0 'King Edward II' 6000 Class Locomotive No.6023
- SR 0-6-0 'C24' Q1 Class Locomotive
- LMS Patriot Class Rhyl 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive 5521
- LMS Black Class 5MT 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5089
- "Bideford" BR Green (Original) West Country Class 4-6-2 Locomotive No.34019
- BR, Princess Royal, 4-6-2, 46207 'Princess Arthur of Connaught' DCC FITTED
- BR (Early), Lord Nelson Class, 4-6-0, 30852 'Sir Walter Raleigh'
- LNER, J36 Class, 0-6-0, 65235 'Gough'
- PO, Earl of Dudley's Round Oak Works, Peckett W4 Class (Open Back Cab), 0-4-0ST, 'Lady Edith'
- 'Cowes' Southern 0-6-0T Terrier Locomotive No.W10 DCC Fitted
- BR Black (Late) Maunsell Class S15 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive 30831
- GWR 4-6-0 'Knight of St Patrick' '4013' 4000 Star Class