BR Mk1 BCK Brake Second Corridor Chocolate & Cream By Graham Farish | Code: 374-082A | N Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2018 Range , BR Coaches , Carriages/Coaches , Mk1 coaches ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
British Railways Mk1 coaches
BR Mark 1 coaching stock was the first standardised design of railway carriages built by British Railways (BR) post-nationalisation in 1948, the family of locomotive hauled passenger coaches being constructed from 1951 until 1963 to augment and replace the array of ‘Big Four’ and earlier ‘pre-grouping’ designs inherited from the LMS, LNER, GWR and SR. Non-passenger carrying Mk1s and multiple units based on the Mk1 concept continued in production until 1974.
Today, Mk1 coaches are used for charter services on the main line, by the likes of West Coast Railway Company, or on preserved railways such as the Severn Valley Railway, West Somerset, North Yorkshire Moors, East Lancashire and Spa Valley lines, to name but a few.
- 20 Ton Brake Van Bauxite LNER Oxide
- 20 Ton Brake Van BR Railfreight
- Class 450 4-Car EMU No. 450073 in South West Trains livery
- 31 Ton OBA Open Wagon High Ends Plasmor Blockfreight
- 5 Plank Wagon Wooden Floor SR with Load
- 16 Ton MCO Steel Mineral Wagon BR Grey Weathered
- 100 Tonne JPA Cement Wagon VTG 'Lafarge Cement' Silver
- Midland 20 Ton Brake Van BR Grey (With Duckets) Weathered
- 16 Ton Steel Mineral Wagon NCB Grey Weathered
- 100 Tonne JPA Cement Wagon VTG 'Castle Cement' Grey
- 27 Ton ZKV Steel Tippler Wagon BR Grey & Yellow Weathered
- Class 31 No. 97204 in BR RTC Grey & Red livery
- 5 Plank Wagon Wooden Floor LMS with Load
- 27 Ton Steel Tippler Wagon 'Lancashire Steel'
- China Clay Wagon BR Bauxite with Hood Weathered
- 30 Ton Bogie Bolster Wagon LMS Grey with Load
- 46 Tonne glw HAA Hopper BR Railfreight(Price is estimated - we will notify you if price rises and offer option to cancel)
- 46 Tonne glw HFA Hopper Mainline Weathered(Price is estimated - we will notify you if price rises and offer option to cancel)
- BR Mk1 BSK Brake Second Corridor Chocolate & Cream
- Hawksworth BSK BR Maroon
- Midland 20 Ton Brake Van MR Grey
- 12 Ton Southern 2+2 Planked Ventilated Van LMS Grey