Hornby Pullman, 5-BEL 'Brighton Belle' Train Pack - OO Gauge By Hornby | Code: R3606
|Product category||2018 Range , Train Packs|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Compatible Coach pack R4871
DCC Ready, 8-Pin decoder. Suitable decoder R8249
Please note that the trailer car on this unit is not DCC ready and does not have any electrical pickups, therefore the trailer lights will be permanently lit when on a DCC track. We also do not offer a sound fitting service for this locomotive*
If you require our fitting service please following this link: Standard fitting service including decoder
Pullman, 5-BEL 'Brighton Belle', Unit No. 3053, Driving Motor Brake Parlour Third, Car No. 92 - Era 4 Pullman, 5-BEL 'Brighton Belle', Unit No. 3053, Driving Motor Brake Parlour Third, Car No. 93 - Era 4
The lineage of the ‘Brighton Belle’ can be traced back to the introduction of the daily ‘Pullman Limited Express’ by the London, Brighton & South Coast Railway on the London Victoria to Brighton route on December 5, 1881 and its subsequent replacement by the 'Southern Belle' on November 1, 1908.
The ‘Southern Belle’ was steam hauled until December 31, 1932, the line being electrified the following day as a result of a £2 million direct investment by the Southern Railway to extend electrification from London to Brighton, Hove and Worthing. The Southern Railway recognised that the future of the ‘Southern Belle’ would need to take account of these changes, as well as reflecting the social changes of the 1930s, with stock needing to be light, fresh and creatively styled inside, whilst still retaining the traditional appeal of the Pullman Umber and Cream livery.
- Vent Van with TTS Sound
- Hornby 2018 Catalogue
- BR 4-6-0 'Llanvair Grange' 6800 Grange Class Locomotive
- Class 87 010 King Arthur BR Intercity Swallow logo (High Speed Pantograph)
- BR, Lord Nelson Class, 4-6-0 Locomotive 30850 Lord Nelson with TTS Sound!
- Peckett Works Livery No.560/1893 0-4-0ST
- SR 'Sir Francis Drake' Southern Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.851
- BR, Dia.064 'Toad E' 20T Brake Van
- YGB 'Seacow' Bogie Ballast Hopper Wagon, EWS
- 5 Plank Wagon, Lilleshall #1750
- ZGV 'Clam' Wagon, Departmental
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Eight Compartment Brake Third, 2636 'Set 42'
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Corridor Third, 23864
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Four Compartment Brake Second Coach S3233S 'Set 399'
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor Composite, W7803W
- The Highland Rambler Train Set
- The Final Day Collection - GWR 4-6-0 'King George III' 6000 King Class Limited Edition
- Custom Finished Peckett Works Livery No.560/1893 0-4-0ST Weathered
- BR, Lord Rodney Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive 30863
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Brake Composite, W7858W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Third, 2625
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Corridor Buffet, 21611
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Composite Coach S5145S 'Set 399'
- AA15 20T 'Toad' Goods Brake Van, British Railways
- OTA Timber Wagon (Parallel Stanchions), EWS
- 5 Plank Wagon, W. Sawyer
- ZCV 'Tope' Wagon, Departmental
- LMS Patriot Class Rhyl 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive 5521
- LMS Class 5MT 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive 5089
- BR, Bideford West Country Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive 34019
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Composite, 6401 'Set 42'
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Full Brake, 4234
- BR, Mk1 Parcels, M80584
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Buffet (TRFB), 10235
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 First Open (FO), 11097
- BR (exLMS) 20 Ton Coke Hopper Wagon '447526'
- KFA Container Wagon, Tiphook
- 5 Plank Wagon, C&F Gean
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor First, W8119W
- BR Merchant Navy (Rebuilt) 'Elder Dempster Lines' BR Green 4-6-2 Locomotive No.35030
- LMS, King George VI Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive 6244
- 20T Coke Wagon, British Rail
- KFA Container Wagon, Tiphook
- 6 Plank Wagon, Pilkington Bros
- Plank Wagons, three pack, Various
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Nine Compartment Third, 364
- GWR, 63' Collett A30 Autocoach, 190
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO), 12132
- BR, 51' Gresley Non-Vestibuled Suburban First, E81032E
- BR, Rebuilt Battle of Britain Class, 4-6-2, 34050 Royal Observer Corps