Hornby Pullman, 5-BEL 'Brighton Belle' Train Pack By Hornby | Code: R3606 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2018 Range , Train Packs ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Compatible Coach pack R4871
DCC Ready, 8-Pin decoder. Suitable decoder R8249
Please note that we do not offer a sound fitting service for this locomotive*
If you require our fitting service please following this link: Standard fitting service including decoder
Pullman, 5-BEL 'Brighton Belle', Unit No. 3053, Driving Motor Brake Parlour Third, Car No. 92 - Era 4 Pullman, 5-BEL 'Brighton Belle', Unit No. 3053, Driving Motor Brake Parlour Third, Car No. 93 - Era 4
The lineage of the ‘Brighton Belle’ can be traced back to the introduction of the daily ‘Pullman Limited Express’ by the London, Brighton & South Coast Railway on the London Victoria to Brighton route on December 5, 1881 and its subsequent replacement by the 'Southern Belle' on November 1, 1908.
The ‘Southern Belle’ was steam hauled until December 31, 1932, the line being electrified the following day as a result of a £2 million direct investment by the Southern Railway to extend electrification from London to Brighton, Hove and Worthing. The Southern Railway recognised that the future of the ‘Southern Belle’ would need to take account of these changes, as well as reflecting the social changes of the 1930s, with stock needing to be light, fresh and creatively styled inside, whilst still retaining the traditional appeal of the Pullman Umber and Cream livery.
- BR Black (Early) Wainwright H Class 0-4-4 Tank Locomotive No.31265
- Small Coupling Assembly (Pack 4)
- BR 4-6-0 'Llanvair Grange' 6800 Grange Class Locomotive
- BR, Dia.064 'Toad E' 20T Brake Van
- YGB 'Seacow' Bogie Ballast Hopper Wagon, EWS
- 5 Plank Wagon, Lilleshall #1750
- ZGV 'Clam' Wagon, Departmental
- LNER 61' 6" Gresley Teak Corridor Third Coach No.23864
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Four Compartment Brake Second Coach S3233S 'Set 399'
- BR Intercity Executive Mk3 First Open (FO), 41099
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor Composite, W7803W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Eight Compartment Brake Third, 2636 'Set 42'
- 'Lord Rodney' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30863
- LNER 61' 6" Gresley Teak Corridor Buffet Coach No.21611
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Composite Coach S5145S 'Set 399'
- The Highland Rambler Train Set
- AA15 20T 'Toad' Goods Brake Van, British Railways
- OTA Timber Wagon (Parallel Stanchions), EWS
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Brake Composite, W7858W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Third, 2625
- LMS Patriot Class Rhyl 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive 5521
- LMS Black Class 5MT 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5089
- "Bideford" BR Green (Original) West Country Class 4-6-2 Locomotive No.34019
- LNER 61' 6" Gresley Teak Full Brake Coach No.4234
- BR, Mk1 Parcels, M80584
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Buffet (TRFB), 10235
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 First Open (FO), 11097
- BR (exLMS) 20 Ton Coke Hopper Wagon '447526'
- 5 Plank Wagon, C&F Gean
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor First, W8119W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Composite, 6401 'Set 42'
- BR Merchant Navy (Rebuilt) 'Elder Dempster Lines' BR Green 4-6-2 Locomotive No.35030
- 'King George VI' LMS Streamlined Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.6244
- 20T Coke Wagon, British Rail
- KFA Container Wagon, Tiphook
- 6 Plank Wagon, Pilkington Bros
- Plank Wagons, three pack, Various
- GWR, 63' Collett A30 Autocoach, 190
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO), 12132
- BR, 51' Gresley Non-Vestibuled Suburban First, E81032E
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Nine Compartment Third, 364
- 20T Coke Wagon, British Rail
- 6 Plank Wagon, Scholes & Sons
- GWR Horse Boxes (3 Pack)
- BR, 63' Collett A30 Autocoach, W193W
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO), 12045
- BR, 51' Gresley Non-Vestibuled Suburban Third, E82190E
- 'Abergavenny Castle' BR Green (Late) 4-6-0 Castle Class Locomotive No.5013
- 'Duchess of Hamilton' LMS Streamlined Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.6229