'Duchess of Hamilton' LMS Streamlined Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.6229 By Hornby | Code: R3677 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2018 Range , Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Built at Crewe in 1938 as the last of the streamlined 'Coronations', Duchess of Hamilton entered service on September 10th.
At the same time, the LMSR had accepted an invitation from the organisers of the World's Fair in New York to send a streamlined train out to the exposition and as the newest of the 'Coronations', 6229 was selected, the name and numbers being swapped between 6229 Duchess of Hamilton and 6220 Coronation.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SUITABLE DCC DECODER, PLEASE ADD 1 X R8249 TO YOUR BASKET.
- IF YOU REQUIRE A DCC FITTING SERVICE, PLEASE ADD 1 X DCCFIT8 TO YOUR ORDER (Please note that this service includes the cost of the Decoder.)
- IF YOU REQUIRE A DCC SOUND FITTING SERVICE FOR THIS LOCO, PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR BASKET;
- 1 X DCCSSFIT
Suitable sound decoders Hornby TTS R8117
ESU Loksound Duchess Suitable Sound Decoder.
If you require our fitting services please use the following links and add them to your basket:
Standard fitting INCLUDING price of decoder DCCFIT8
- SR 'Sir Francis Drake' Southern Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.851
- Hornby 2018 Catalogue
- BR Black (Early) Wainwright H Class 0-4-4 Tank Locomotive No.31265
- Small Coupling Assembly (Pack 4)
- BR 4-6-0 'Llanvair Grange' 6800 Grange Class Locomotive
- 'Lord Nelson' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30850 DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR, Dia.064 'Toad E' 20T Brake Van
- YGB 'Seacow' Bogie Ballast Hopper Wagon, EWS
- 5 Plank Wagon, Lilleshall #1750
- ZGV 'Clam' Wagon, Departmental
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor Composite, W7803W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Eight Compartment Brake Third, 2636 'Set 42'
- LNER 61' 6" Gresley Teak Corridor Third Coach No.23864
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Four Compartment Brake Second Coach S3233S 'Set 399'
- 'Lord Rodney' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30863
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Brake Composite, W7858W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Third, 2625
- LNER 61' 6" Gresley Teak Corridor Buffet Coach No.21611
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Composite Coach S5145S 'Set 399'
- The Highland Rambler Train Set
- AA15 20T 'Toad' Goods Brake Van, British Railways
- OTA Timber Wagon (Parallel Stanchions), EWS
- ZCV 'Tope' Wagon, Departmental
- LMS Patriot Class Rhyl 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive 5521
- LMS Black Class 5MT 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5089
- "Bideford" BR Green (Original) West Country Class 4-6-2 Locomotive No.34019
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor First, W8119W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Composite, 6401 'Set 42'
- LNER 61' 6" Gresley Teak Full Brake Coach No.4234
- BR, Mk1 Parcels, M80584
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Buffet (TRFB), 10235
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 First Open (FO), 11097
- BR (exLMS) 20 Ton Coke Hopper Wagon '447526'
- 5 Plank Wagon, C&F Gean
- BR Merchant Navy (Rebuilt) 'Elder Dempster Lines' BR Green 4-6-2 Locomotive No.35030
- 'King George VI' LMS Streamlined Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.6244
- 20T Coke Wagon, British Rail
- KFA Container Wagon, Tiphook
- 6 Plank Wagon, Pilkington Bros
- Plank Wagons, three pack, Various
- BR, 51' Gresley Non-Vestibuled Suburban First, E81032E
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Nine Compartment Third, 364
- GWR, 63' Collett A30 Autocoach, 190
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO), 12132
- BR, 51' Gresley Non-Vestibuled Suburban Third, E82190E
- BR, 63' Collett A30 Autocoach, W193W
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO), 12045
- 20T Coke Wagon, British Rail
- ZUA 'Shark' Ballast Plough Brake Van, EWS DB993902
- 6 Plank Wagon, Scholes & Sons