"Bideford" BR Green (Original) West Country Class 4-6-2 Locomotive No.34019 By Hornby | Code: R3638 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||2018 Range , Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Entering traffic on 24 December, 1945, 2ICII9 Bideford was first allocated to Exmouth Junction, where it stayed apart from a brief move to Eastleigh, until 1951.
The allocation at Nine Elms lasted until October 1958, with a move to Brighton, which was followed by a move to Salisbury in September 1963. Move to Feltham and Eastleigh in 1964 were followed in 1966 by a return to Nine Elms, from where 34019 was withdrawn on 19 March, 1967.
If you require a DCC Decoder for this item, please add:
R8249 : Suitable DCC Decoder
DCC Fitting (Including Decoder) to your basket. (Please note that this service includes the cost of the Decoder).
DCC SOUND / SOUND FITTING SERVICES;
- If you require a DCC Sound decoder, please add the following to your basket;
- SR 'Sir Francis Drake' Southern Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.851
- Hornby 2018 Catalogue
- BR Black (Early) Wainwright H Class 0-4-4 Tank Locomotive No.31265
- Small Coupling Assembly (Pack 4)
- BR 4-6-0 'Llanvair Grange' 6800 Grange Class Locomotive
- 'Lord Nelson' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30850 DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR, Dia.064 'Toad E' 20T Brake Van
- YGB 'Seacow' Bogie Ballast Hopper Wagon, EWS
- 5 Plank Wagon, Lilleshall #1750
- ZGV 'Clam' Wagon, Departmental
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Eight Compartment Brake Third, 2636 'Set 42'
- LNER 61' 6" Gresley Teak Corridor Third Coach No.23864
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Four Compartment Brake Second Coach S3233S 'Set 399'
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor Composite, W7803W
- 'Lord Rodney' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30863
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Third, 2625
- LNER 61' 6" Gresley Teak Corridor Buffet Coach No.21611
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Composite Coach S5145S 'Set 399'
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Brake Composite, W7858W
- AA15 20T 'Toad' Goods Brake Van, British Railways
- OTA Timber Wagon (Parallel Stanchions), EWS
- ZCV 'Tope' Wagon, Departmental
- The Highland Rambler Train Set
- GWR IEP Class 800/0 Driving Trailer Train Pack + Three Car Coach Pack
- LMS Patriot Class Rhyl 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive 5521
- LMS Black Class 5MT 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5089
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor First, W8119W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Composite, 6401 'Set 42'
- LNER 61' 6" Gresley Teak Full Brake Coach No.4234
- BR, Mk1 Parcels, M80584
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Buffet (TRFB), 10235
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 First Open (FO), 11097
- BR (exLMS) 20 Ton Coke Hopper Wagon '447526'
- 5 Plank Wagon, C&F Gean
- BR Merchant Navy (Rebuilt) 'Elder Dempster Lines' BR Green 4-6-2 Locomotive No.35030
- 'King George VI' LMS Streamlined Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.6244
- 20T Coke Wagon, British Rail
- KFA Container Wagon, Tiphook
- 6 Plank Wagon, Pilkington Bros
- Plank Wagons, three pack, Various
- BR, 51' Gresley Non-Vestibuled Suburban First, E81032E
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Nine Compartment Third, 364
- GWR, 63' Collett A30 Autocoach, 190
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO), 12132
- BR, 51' Gresley Non-Vestibuled Suburban Third, E82190E
- BR, 63' Collett A30 Autocoach, W193W
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO), 12045
- 20T Coke Wagon, British Rail
- ZUA 'Shark' Ballast Plough Brake Van, EWS DB993902