BR East Asiatic Company Merchant Navy Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive 35024 By Hornby | Code: R3632 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||2018 Range , Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Expected: Autumn 2019
Conceived in 1937 when Oliver Bulleid became Chief Mechanical Engineer of the Southern Railway, the Merchant Navy Class represented Bulleid�۪s vision for a quick accelerating, mixed traffic 4-6-2 locomotive, equally capable of hauling passenger services (such as the Golden Arrow and Atlantic Coast Expresses), or freight workings, to a speed of around 75mph. Mainly designed from the Brighton Works Drawing Office, under C.S Cocks, Bulleid, always aware of practical applications and costing implications, ensured that the best design practices of the time were applied to the new locomotive.
Locomotive 35024 East Asiatic Company entered traffic on November 13, 1948 at Exmouth Junction and had its naming ceremony at Waterloo Station on May 5, 1949, where HRH Prince Axel of Denmark officially named the locomotive. East Asiatic Company remained at Exmouth until February 26, 1959, when it went in to works for its rebuild.
- Peckett Works Livery No.560/1893 0-4-0ST
- SR 'Sir Francis Drake' Southern Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.851
- Custom Finished Peckett Works Livery No.560/1893 0-4-0ST Weathered
- Hornby 2018 Catalogue
- BR 4-6-0 'Llanvair Grange' 6800 Grange Class Locomotive
- 'Lord Nelson' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30850 DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor Composite, W7803W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Eight Compartment Brake Third, 2636 'Set 42'
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Corridor Third, 23864
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Four Compartment Brake Second Coach S3233S 'Set 399'
- BR, Dia.064 'Toad E' 20T Brake Van
- YGB 'Seacow' Bogie Ballast Hopper Wagon, EWS
- 5 Plank Wagon, Lilleshall #1750
- ZGV 'Clam' Wagon, Departmental
- 'Lord Rodney' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30863
- The Highland Rambler Train Set
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Brake Composite, W7858W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Third, 2625
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Corridor Buffet, 21611
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Composite Coach S5145S 'Set 399'
- AA15 20T 'Toad' Goods Brake Van, British Railways
- OTA Timber Wagon (Parallel Stanchions), EWS
- 5 Plank Wagon, W. Sawyer
- ZCV 'Tope' Wagon, Departmental
- LMS Patriot Class Rhyl 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive 5521
- LMS Black Class 5MT 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5089
- "Bideford" BR Green (Original) West Country Class 4-6-2 Locomotive No.34019
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor First, W8119W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Composite, 6401 'Set 42'
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Full Brake, 4234
- BR, Mk1 Parcels, M80584
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Buffet (TRFB), 10235
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 First Open (FO), 11097
- BR (exLMS) 20 Ton Coke Hopper Wagon '447526'
- 5 Plank Wagon, C&F Gean
- BR Merchant Navy (Rebuilt) 'Elder Dempster Lines' BR Green 4-6-2 Locomotive No.35030
- 'King George VI' LMS Streamlined Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.6244
- 20T Coke Wagon, British Rail
- KFA Container Wagon, Tiphook
- 6 Plank Wagon, Pilkington Bros
- Plank Wagons, three pack, Various
- BR, 51' Gresley Non-Vestibuled Suburban First, E81032E
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Nine Compartment Third, 364
- GWR, 63' Collett A30 Autocoach, 190
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO), 12132
- BR, Rebuilt Battle of Britain Class, 4-6-2, 34050 Royal Observer Corps
- BR, 51' Gresley Non-Vestibuled Suburban Third, E82190E
- BR, 63' Collett A30 Autocoach, W193W
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO), 12045
- 20T Coke Wagon, British Rail