Train Controller and Transformer By Bachmann | Code: 36-565 | Any Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Analogue controllers , Electric/Control ,|
|Product scale||Any Scale|
Analogue controller features speed and direction control.
For use with DC operated trains in N, OO, 009, HO and ON30 Scale.
Bachmann's Train Control System is a great way to start your journey into railway modelling. Whether you want to run DC-operated (analogue) N, OO, 009, HO and ON30 scale models, with a variable speed dial & direction control switch the systems simple design with get your loco off to a flying start in no time!
- Easy to use system.
- Power indicator light.
- Plug-in wiring.
- Output to track 0.7amps.
- Electronic circuit protection.
- Direction control system.
- Variable speed dial.
- Universal track power wire included for other track systems.
- Plug in transformer
- Train controller 0.7 amp power output.
- Track power wire
- OO track power connecting clips
- Universal power wire for other track systems and N Scale track (379-480 N Scale Wired Power Track clips, sold seperately)