GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive #6385 Green with Shirt Button Roundel By Dapol | Code: 4S-043-002 | OO Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||GWR Mogul , Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
OO Gauge GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive Specification (Vary dependant on version) The locomotive has a die cast chassis with a five pole motor driving rear wheels. The add compensation the centre driving wheels are sprung, the front pony truck is also sprung and operates on a cam so the model will negotiate R2 curves with ease.
To portray these locomotives over their lifetime many details have been drawn up as follows:
- Churchward Taper Buffers
- Collett Straight Shank Buffers
- Smokebox with/without cylinder steam pipes
- Tall Vacuum pipe for early versions
- Lower vacuum pipe for later period
- Tall safety valve cover
- Short safety valve cover
- Smoke box top mounted lamp bracket
- Smoke box door mounted lamp bracket for B.R period
- Smoke box number plate for B.R period
- Hinged fall plate
- The tender is a standard Churchward 3,500 gallon type
- A slide in PCB offers simple ‘tool-free’ installation of a NEXT-18 DCC decoder and a ’no-solder’ speaker connection. This board slides through the smoke box door and connects directly to the locomotive mother board
- The tender to locomotive drawbar includes reliable electrical connections moulded within the close-coupling push0fit coupling. Tis eliminates wired plugs and unreliable wiper style connections
- The locomotive and tender have electrical pick-up on all driving and tender wheels
- An optional base reflex speaker can be fitted into the tender, An audio frequency filter is integrated within the main locomotive PCB to ensure each speaker reproduces within it’s ideal frequency range.
- Fireblow glow (synchronised with sound*)
- Dapol’s proven slow speed mechanism and high torque motor
- Enhance your driving experience with our feature RealDrive*
*Factory fitted models only
- If you require a DCC Decoder for this model, please add 1 x IMPERIUM2 to your basket.
DCC Fitting Services;
- If you would prefer for Rails of Sheffield to DCC Fit this model for you, please add 1 x IMPERIUM2FIT to your basket. *(please note that the cost of this services includes the cost of the decoder.
- GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive #6324 in BR Black with early Lion & Wheel Crest - DCC Sound Fitted
- GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive #6364 in Lined Green with early Lion & Wheel Crest (BR)
- GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive #7310 in Lined Green with Late Crest (BR)
- GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive #6336 in Green, lettered "Great Western" - DCC Sound Fitted
- GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive #6385 Green with Shirt Button Roundel - DCC Fitted
- GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive #6385 Green with Shirt Button Roundel - DCC Sound Fitted
- GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive Green with GWR & BR Smoke Box Number Plate #7301
- GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive Green with GWR & BR Smoke Box Number Plate #7301 - DCC Fitted
- GWR Mogul 2-6-0 Locomotive Green with GWR & BR Smoke Box Number Plate #7301 - DCC Sound Fitted