Railcrew On-Off Remote Uncoupler By Rapido Trains Inc. | Code: 320001 | HO Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Manufacturer||Rapido Trains Inc.|
|Product category||Accessories ,|
|Product scale||HO Scale|
The RailCrew ON-OFF Remote Uncoupler sits under the roadbed to reliably uncouple locomotives, passenger or freight cars, no matter what brand of standard magnetic knuckle couplers you use. At just 1 3/4″ wide (44mm) and 7/8″ deep (22mm) it’s not much larger than a permanent magnet and can be easily controlled by DCC accessory decoders. It also features an LED between the rails that marks the uncoupling zone which only operates when in the “ON” position. This is handy to have as the uncoupler is totally hidden from view.
When the uncoupler is “off” it has no effect on the couplers on your equipmemt. That means you won’t have any unwanted uncoupling. This is really handy in large yards and on the mainline, especially near runaround tracks or industrial spurs.
This revolutionary new product features:
Compact 1 3/4″(44mm) diameter x 7/8″” (22mm) height Easy to install on existing layouts Momentary 12V DC power means you can power numerous machines off of one power supply. Only uncouples cars when you want it to Works with all major brands of magnetic couplers Low-profile, compact design for all layout types (including multi-deck and portable layouts) Ideal for uncoupling both freight and passenger cars LED between and below the rails marks uncoupling zone when in “ON” position
- N scale 36″ wheelset (13.72mm axle) 12-pack
- 41-BNO-11 Outside Swinghanger Passenger Truck (Pair)
- General Steel Castings 41-N-11 Inside Swinghanger Passenger Truck (Pair)
- Six-Wheel Passenger Truck (Pair)
- Reefer AB Brake Details and Equipco brake wheel and housing
- Barber S-2C 70-Ton Trucks – Roller Bearings w/Standard Tread 33″ Wheelsets (Pair)
- 12,000 Gallon CPR coal tender with Commonwealth Trucks – CPR
- RailCrew HO Switch Machine with Rotating Target
- N scale 36″ wheelset (13.72mm axle) 50-pack
- "Easy Peasy" Passenger Car Lighting