Four Track Cased Controller - N / HO / OO By Gaugemaster | Code: Q
|Product category||Analogue controllers , Electric/Control|
|Product scale||N / HO / OO|
** Bargain Price**
The Model Q is the best selling four track mains powered controller available today. It represents good value for money as it offers all the features associated with GAUGEMASTER control such as smooth running, impressive slow-speed characteristics, a 16v AC output for accessories, 2 x 12v DC outputs, again for accessories but most impressively four track control from the one unit.
This enables the operation of large, main line model railways and gives you the best chance of trouble free running with this analogue controller. Naturally, the unit is protected with positive temperature coefficient cut-outs which automatically reset when the fault condition is removed and comes with the standard GAUGEMASTER limited lifetime guarantee in the unlikely event of this unit ever giving you cause for concern.
Input: Mains (240v AC) Outputs: 4 x 12v DC at 1 amp each controlled 2 x 16v AC at 1 amp for accessories 2 x 12v DC at 1 amp uncontrolled for accessories
Length: 208mm Width: 90mm Height: 147mm
- Twin Track Power Cased Controller
- European Four Track Cased Controller
- Australian Four Track Cased Controller
- European Twin Track Cased Controller
- USA Four Track Cased Controller
- Australian Twin Track Cased Controller
- Twin Track O Scale Controller (Mains Powered 2.5a output)
- Single Track Cased Controller for O Scale