C Class 0-6-0 1294 Southern Railway Black Locomotive By Graham Farish | Code: 372-776 | N Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
Designed primarily for goods duties, Harry Wainwright's 'C' Class 0-6-0 also proved useful for local passenger and excursion trains. Built by Neilson, Reid & Co., Sharp Stewart and the South Eastern & Chatham Railway's works at Longhedge and Ashford, they proved to be a successful and long-lived class with the last trio surviving in use until 1966. No. 592 is preserved at the Bluebell Railway.'
This will be a perfect companion for the SECR 'Birdcage'coaches, also due to be released this year, as well as the many Southern Railway goods wagons in the range.
The model will feature a NEXT 18 DCC decoder socket, coreless motor, loco drive, fine cab detail and NEM couplers.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND INFORMATION
If you require a DCC Decoder for your model, please add 1 x 36-567 to your basket.
If you would prefer for Rails of Sheffield to DCC Fit your model, please add 1 x DCC NEXT 18 FITTING to your basket. (Please note that this service includes the cost of your decoder.)
DCC SOUND SERVICES
If you would like a Sound Decoder for this locomotive, please add 1 x S0161-18 to your basket.
- N Class No.1823 in Southern Railway lined Maunsell Green (DCC Sound)
- WD Austerity Class 'Major-General Mc Mullen' LMR Blue 2-8-0 Steam Locomotive No.79250
- N Class No. 31810 in weathered BR Black (Late Crest) livery
- 'Earl of Dunraven' GWR Lined Green Castle Class 4-6-0 Locomotive No.5044
- Princess Coronation Class "Queen Elizabeth" BR Green E/E Locomotive 46221
- LNER J39 with Group Standard 4200 Gallon Tender 64897 BR Black (Early Emblem)
- WD Austerity Class BR Black Early Emblem Weathered 2-8-0 Locomotive No.90441
- Princess Coronation Class "City of Edinburgh" BR Green L/C Locomotive 46241
- WD Austerity Class LNER Black 2-8-0 Steam Locomotive No.3085
- Castle Class #5070 'Sir Daniel Gooch' BR Lined Green Late Crest
- LNER J39 with Stepped Tender 64739 BR Black (Late Crest)
- SE&CR N Class 1860 SR Black (Sunshine)
- GWR 64XX Pannier Tank 6422 BR Black (Early Emblem)
- MR 3835 4F with Fowler Tender 4057 LMS Black (MR numerals)
- Ivatt Class 2MT BR Lined Black Late Crest 2-6-0 Locomotive 46443
- C Class 0-6-0 31227 BR Black Early Emblem Locomotive
- Class 3F Jinty LMS Black 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.7309
- Ivatt Class 2MT BR Early Emblem Weathered 2-6-0 Locomotive 46460
- BR Standard 5MT with BR1B Tender 73109 BR Lined Black (Early Emblem)
- Class 3F Jinty BR Black Early Emblem 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.47314
- Class 3F Jinty BR Black Late Crest 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.47500
- LMS Fairburn Tank 2278 LMS Black (Revised) Weathered
- BR Standard 5MT with BR1 Tender 73049 BR Lined Green (Late Crest) - DCC Sound
- LMS Fairburn Tank 42062 BR Lined Black (Late Crest)
- MR 3835 4F with Fowler Tender 43892 BR Black (British Railways)
- LNER Class O6 (8F) 2-8-0 3506 LNER Black Locomotive
- BR Standard 5MT with BR1 Tender 73050 BR Lined Black (Late Crest) Weathered
- LMS Stanier Class 8F 2-8-0 48773 BR Black Late Crest DCC Sound
- MR 3835 4F with Fowler Tender 43931 BR Black (Late Crest) Weathered
- LMS Stanier Class 8F 2-8-0 8035 LMS Black
- BR Standard Class 3MT Tank #82028 BR Black Late Crest
- LNER J39 with Stepped Tender 4761 LNER Black (LNER Original)
- LMS Stanier Class 8F 2-8-0 48608 BR Black Early Emblem
- Standard Class 3MT BR Plain Green (Late Crest) 2-6-2 Tank Locomotive No.82020