Class 37/0 97304 'John Tiley' Network Rail Diesel Locomotive By Graham Farish | Code: 371-468A | N Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Class 37 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
Graham Farish N 371-468A Class 37/0 97304 John Tiley Network Rail
Featuring NEM Coupling.
DCC Ready 6-pin. Suitable deocder Bachmann 36-568A
If you require our fitting service please follow this link and add it to your basket:
Please note that due to space, we do not offer sound fitting on this locomotive.
- Class 37/4 37422 'Robert.F.Fairlie' Regional Railways Diesel Locomotive
- Class 37/5 Refurbished 37669 WCRC Maroon
- The Highlander Digital Train Set
- Class 37/5 Refurbished 37521 Colas Rail Freight
- Class 37/0 Centre Headcode D6984 BR Green (Small Yellow Panels)
- Class 37/0 37068 'Grainflow' BR Railfreight Distribution Split Headcode Locomotive
- Class 37/0 37261 DRS Blue Diesel Locomotive
- Class 37/0 Centre Headcode 37284 BR Blue
- Class 37/0 Split Headcode 37046 BR Engineers Grey & Yellow
- Class 37/0 Centre Headcode 37242 Mainline Freight Weathered
- Class 37/4 Refurbished 37428 'David Lloyd George' BR Railfreight Petroleum Sector