Class 31/6 (Refurbished) 31602 Network Rail Locomotive By Graham Farish | Code: 371-137 | N Gauge
- Free postage
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Class 31 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
The British Rail Class 31 diesel locomotives, also known as the Brush Type 2 and originally as Class 30, were built by Brush Traction from 1957-62, numbering 263 locos. The Class 31 entered service in November 1957 and was one of the Pilot Scheme locomotives ordered by British Railways to replace steam traction. The class was originally allocated to the Eastern Region, but gradually became common in both the Western and London Midland regions too.
Two locomotives received the modification of through-wiring for Electric Train Heating (ETH), meaning they can be coupled to a train behind another locomotive (with full ETH capabilities), and the front locomotive is still able to heat the train.
- Class 31 No. 97204 in BR RTC Grey & Red livery
- Class 31/1 Refurbished 31319 BR Railfreight Petroleum Sector Diesel Locomotive DCC Sound
- Class 31/6 Refurbished 31602 Network Rail Yellow Diesel Locomotive DCC Sound
- Class 31/1 (Refurbished) 31154 BR Original Railfreight Locomotive
- Class 31/1 (Refurbished) 31319 Railfreight Petroleum Locomotive