Avro Vulcan XH558 "The Spirit of Great Britain" Collectors Pack - N Gauge By Graham Farish | Code: 370-375
- Free postage
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Train Sets|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
2007 saw the return to the skies of the only air-worthy Vulcan Bomber following two years of restoration by the Vulcan to the Sky Trust. XH558 delighted aviation enthusiasts at air displays around the country before being permanently grounded at the end of 2015. In 2016 a unique relationship was formed between DRS and the Trust, which culminated in the naming of a Class 37 locomotive (37424 built at the Vulcan Foundry in Newton-le-Willows by English Electric) as 37558 ‘Avro Vulcan XH558’. To celebrate the synergy between these two outstanding examples of British innovation and engineering prowess from the late 1950’s, Bachmann are proud to produce this special collector’s edition pack which will be sure to delight railway and aviation enthusiasts alike. Contents:
- Class 37/4 Locomotive No. 37558 ‘Avro Vulcan XH558’
- 1:144 Scale Vulcan in original ‘anti-flash’ white colour scheme
- 1:144 Scale Vulcan in final camouflage colour scheme
- Resin reproduction of the English Electric ‘Vulcan Works’ locomotive works plate
- Resin reproduction of the Avro airframe identification plate from XH558
- Set of original RAF Training Board card reproductions