Class 20/3 20306 DRS Direct Rail Services Diesel Locomotive By Bachmann | Code: 35-125 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Notify me when this product is released
If you would like us to email you when this product is in stock at Rails, enter your email address in the form below.Something went wrong - please try again.
Thank you for registering for notifications! You will be notified by email when this product comes into stock.
|Product category||Class 20 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
DRS had 10 Class 20's rebuilt by Wabtec between 1998 and 1999. These locos had plated cab and nose ends with Wipac lights fitted and increased fuel capacity with tanks in front of the cab and in the nose. Multiple Unit connectors were added to the ends allowing operation with other Class 20/3 locomotives.
The Class 20/3 models feature working head and tail lights, working cab lights and sprung buffers.
- Class 20 - D8011 BR Green with small yellow panels Diesel Locomotive
- Class 20 156 BR Railfreight Red Stripe Locomotive DCC Sound
- Class 20 174 BR Blue with headcode boxes Diesel Locomotive *2017 Range*
- Class 20/3 20311 Harry Needle Railroad Company Orange Diesel Locomotive *2017 Range*
- Class 20/3 20312 Direct Rail Services Compass Blue Locomotive *2017 Range*