Avro Vulcan XH558 "The Spirit of Great Britain" Collector's Pack By Bachmann | Code: 30-375 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Please note the dimensions of this parcel are too large to be delivered by standard Royal Mail delivery. This item will be delivered by Parcelforce Courier Service.
|Product category||Train Sets ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
- Class 37/4 Locomotive 37558 'Avro Vulcan XH558'
- 1:144 Scale Vulcan in anti-flash white colour scheme
- 1:144 Scale Vulcan in camouflage colour scheme
- Reproduction of the English Electric 'Vulcan Works' locomotive works plate
- Reproduction of the Avro airframe identification plate from XH558
- Set of original RAF training board card reproductions - Fine Art print of the aircraft and locomotive
2007 saw the return to the skies of the only air-worthy Vulcan Bomber following two years of restoration by the Vulcan to the Sky Trust. XH558 delighted aviation enthusiasts at air displays around the country before being permanently grounded at the end of 2015. In 2016 a unique relationship was formed between DRS and the Trust, which culminated in the naming of a Class 37 locomotive (37424 built at the Vulcan Foundry in Newton-le-Willows by English Electric) as 37558 _Avro Vulcan XH558. To celebrate the synergy between these two outstanding examples of British innovation and engineering prowess from the late 1950s, Bachmann are proud to produce this special collectors edition pack which will be sure to delight railway and aviation enthusiasts alike.