Peckett W4 0-4-0ST '883' Lilleshall Co. Locomotive - OO Gauge By Hornby | Code: R3550
|Product category||2018 Range , Steam Locos/Engines|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
HURRY NOW SOLD OUT AT HORNBY
Suitable DCC Decoder - X9659
DCC Fitting Service (Including 4 pin DCC Decoder) - DCCFIT4
Due to space limitations, this item cannot be sound fitted.
The Peckett W Class was a classic, late Victorian, four-coupled, medium range, industrial saddletank that comprised six separate variations, from the W2 of 1884 to the W7 of 1938. Locomotives were built at the Atlas Engine Works in St. George, Bristol, Peckett & Sons Ltd having taken over the business established there by Fox, Walker & Company in 1880.
Peckett steam locos, noted for their fine rivet work on the cabs and tanks and the generous use of brass and copperwork, continued to be built at Atlas Works until June 12, 1958. Describing their core market as “Colleries, Ironworks, Contractors Tinplate Works etc.” Peckett took pride in turning their locos out in a lined Works livery and utilised many standard components in their construction, however the nature of the locomotives’ end use meant there were a number of alterations carried out, particularly as reduced height versions for operating in smelting works and collieries. Peckett were eventually bought out by Reed Crane & Hoist Company during 1961, having produced 140 W4 locomotives between April 1885 and February 1906.
Peckett Works No.883/1901 was built for the Lilleshall Co. of Oakengates, in Shropshire, a large engineering company noted for its winding, pumping and blast engines. Peckett No.883 was added to Lilleshall’s fleet of locomotives as Works No.10 and was painted an all-over black livery.
- Peckett Works Livery No.560/1893 0-4-0ST
- SR 'Sir Francis Drake' Southern Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.851
- Custom Finished Peckett Works Livery No.560/1893 0-4-0ST Weathered
- Hornby 2018 Catalogue
- Class 87 010 King Arthur BR Intercity Swallow logo (High Speed Pantograph)
- 'Lord Nelson' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30850 DCC with TTS Sound!
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor Composite, W7803W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Eight Compartment Brake Third, 2636 'Set 42'
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Corridor Third, 23864
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Four Compartment Brake Second Coach S3233S 'Set 399'
- BR, Dia.064 'Toad E' 20T Brake Van
- YGB 'Seacow' Bogie Ballast Hopper Wagon, EWS
- 5 Plank Wagon, Lilleshall #1750
- ZGV 'Clam' Wagon, Departmental
- BR 4-6-0 'Llanvair Grange' 6800 Grange Class Locomotive
- 'Lord Rodney' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30863
- The Highland Rambler Train Set
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Brake Composite, W7858W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Third, 2625
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Corridor Buffet, 21611
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Composite Coach S5145S 'Set 399'
- AA15 20T 'Toad' Goods Brake Van, British Railways
- OTA Timber Wagon (Parallel Stanchions), EWS
- 5 Plank Wagon, W. Sawyer
- ZCV 'Tope' Wagon, Departmental
- LMS Patriot Class Rhyl 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive 5521
- LMS Black Class 5MT 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.5089
- "Bideford" BR Green (Original) West Country Class 4-6-2 Locomotive No.34019
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor First, W8119W
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Composite, 6401 'Set 42'
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Full Brake, 4234
- BR, Mk1 Parcels, M80584
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Buffet (TRFB), 10235
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 First Open (FO), 11097
- BR (exLMS) 20 Ton Coke Hopper Wagon '447526'
- 5 Plank Wagon, C&F Gean
- BR Merchant Navy (Rebuilt) 'Elder Dempster Lines' BR Green 4-6-2 Locomotive No.35030
- 'King George VI' LMS Streamlined Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.6244
- BR, 51' Gresley Non-Vestibuled Suburban First, E81032E
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Nine Compartment Third, 364
- GWR, 63' Collett A30 Autocoach, 190
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO), 12132
- 20T Coke Wagon, British Rail
- KFA Container Wagon, Tiphook
- 6 Plank Wagon, Pilkington Bros
- Plank Wagons, three pack, Various
- BR, Rebuilt Battle of Britain Class, 4-6-2, 34050 Royal Observer Corps
- BR, 51' Gresley Non-Vestibuled Suburban Third, E82190E
- BR, 63' Collett A30 Autocoach, W193W
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO), 12045