SR 4-6-0 'Camelot' '742' N15 King Arthur Class Locomotive By Hornby | Code: R3527 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Steam Locos/Engines ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
The N15 Class, introduced in 1918 from a design by Robert Urie, was also known as the King Arthur Class, being named after people and places associated with the legend of King Arthur and the Round Table. This class of two cylinder 4-6-0 passenger steam locomotives proved to be one of the most successful during the post-grouping era of 1928-1948, with seventy four locomotives being built during this time.
The whole class was built in a total of six batches, with the first two batches being built at the London & South Western Railway’s Eastleigh Works between 1918-1919 and 1922-1923. Carrying the characteristics of Urie’s stove pipe chimney, Drummond style of cab and inspired by the shape of the H15, the first batches of locomotives became known as ‘Urie Arthurs’.
Suitable decoder RAILS CONNECT DECODER 8-pin RoS-8D
If you require us to DCC fit this loco, please add 1 x DCCFIT8
- 'Forest No. 1' Peckett W4 Class Charity Colliery 0-4-0ST Locomotive
- ‘Walter K Whigham’ BR Experimental Purple Class A4 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No. 60028
- LB&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton' DCC Fitted
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735
- 'Lord Rodney' BR Green Lord Nelson Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.30863
- 'Cowes' Southern 0-6-0T Terrier Locomotive No.W10
- B&SCR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 40 'Brighton'
- BR Black 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.32655
- Alan Pegler USA Tour 'Flying Scotsman' LNER Green Class A3 Twin Tendered 4-6-2 Locomotive No.4472 (Gold Plated)
- LNER Black Class D16/3 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive No.8802
- 'Princess Marie Louise' BR Blue Princess Royal Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.46206
- Holden B12 Transition BR Black 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.61556
- 'Princess Marie Louise' BR Blue Princess Royal Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.46206 DCC FITTED
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13 DCC Fitted
- Southern Railway SR Green 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.2662
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14 DCC Fitted
- 'Carisbrooke' British Railways Transitional 0-6-0 Terrier Locomotive No.13
- 'Forest No. 1' Peckett W4 Class Charity Colliery 0-4-0ST Locomotive (Weathered)
- ‘Princess Alexandra’ LMS Blue Princess Coronation Class 4-6-2 Steam Locomotive No.6224
- 'Leadenhall ' LB&SCR 0-6-0T Terrier Locomotive No.48
- LSWR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.735 DCC Fitted
- 'Bembridge' SR Green Terrier 0-6-0 Tank Locomotive No.W14