The Mallard Pullman Train Set - OO Gauge By Hornby | Code: R1202
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
Please note the dimensions of this parcel are too large to be delivered by standard Royal Mail delivery. This item will be delivered by Parcelforce Courier Service.
|Product category||Carriages/Coaches , Class A4 , Train Sets|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
On July 3, 1938, Sir Nigel Gresley's 'Mallard' sped down Stoke Bank, south of Grantham on the East Coast Main Line, in a blur of Garter Blue. At milepost 90¼, between Little Bytham and Essendine, the locomotive recorded its highest speed of 126mph. Breaking the 1936 world speed record of 124.5mph for a steam locomotive, previously set by a German engine, the record still stands today. This set is representative of a typical East Coast Pullman train and would have been a familiar sight between London and the North.
The track circuit in this set can be extended to fully complete the included MidiMat layout by using additional track and accessory packs, creating an exciting and fully functioning model railway. As an alternative to the included Pullman Coaches, LNER Teak Coaches from the RailRoad range, available separately, could be substituted.
- LNER Class A4 4-6-2 Pacific 4468 ‘Mallard’
- 1 Pullman Parlour Car
- 1 Pullman Brake Car
- 3rd Radius Starter Oval with Track Pack A (with point and buffer stop)
- Train Controller (R8250)
- Wall Plug Transformer (P9000W)
- Power Connecting Track (R8206) Hornby MidiMat (1600 x 1180mm)
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Standard (TS) 42129
- Wainwright H Class 0-4-4T Late BR Train Pack - Limited Edition
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Standard (TS) 42581
- Virgin Mk3 First Open (FO) 11074
- Virgin Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 12087
- LMS 'Coronation Scot' 3 Car Coach Pack
- GWR Mk3 Buffet (TRFB) 40743
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Guard Standard (TGS) 44086
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Standard (TS) 42250
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Standard (TS) 42200
- BR 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48') Eight Compartment Brake Third Class Coach 'S2640S' - Set 46, Maroon
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor Composite, W7803W
- LMS Non-Corridor 57' Composite Coach
- K-Type Pullman Third Class Parlour Brake Car 'Car No.78'
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Eight Compartment Brake Third, 2636 'Set 42'
- SR Maunsell Corridor First Class Coach No.7406
- BR Collett Coach Corridor Brake Third Class LH 'W4936W', Maroon
- BR Mk1 Coach Corridor Brake 2nd Class 'W35024', Blue & Grey Livery
- BR Ex-LMS Suburban Non-Corridor Third Class Brake Coach 'M20737M', Crimson
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Corridor Third, 23864
- BR, Maunsell Corridor Four Compartment Brake Second, S3233S 'Set 399'
- BR (SR) ex-Maunsell Pull-Push Set 602 (Comprising Coach No.1318 and No.6681)
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Brake Composite, W7858W
- LMS Non-Corridor 57' Third Class Coach
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Third, 2625
- SR Maunsell Corridor Third Class Coach No.1216
- BR Collett Coach Corridor Composite LH 'W6138W', Maroon
- BR Mk1 Coach Second Open 'W4804', Blue & Grey Livery
- BR Autocoach, Crimson & Cream
- LMS 68' Dining/Restaurant Car '238', Crimson Lake
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Corridor Buffet, 21611
- BR, Maunsell Corridor Composite, S5145S 'Set 399'
- Lyme Regis Branch Line Train Pack - Limited Edition
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor First, W8119W
- BR (Ex-Maunsell) Pull/Push Coach Pack - Set 601
- LMS Non-Corridor 57' Third Class Brake Coach
- SR 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48�۪) Six Compartment Lavatory Brake Third Coach, SR Olive
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Composite, 6401 'Set 42'
- SR Maunsell 6 Compartment Third Class Brake Coach No.3797
- SR Maunsell 6 Compartment Third Class Brake Coach No.3798
- BR Collett Coach Corridor Composite RH "W6137W', Maroon
- BR Mk1 Coach Tourist Second Open 'W5025', Blue & Grey Livery
- SR 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48') Eight Compartment Brake Third Class Coach '2638' - Set 44, SR Green
- LMS Corridor 1st Class '1041', Crimson Lake
- LMS Corridor 3rd Class '1745', Crimson Lake
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Full Brake, 4234
- BR, Mk1 Parcels, M80584
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 Buffet (TRFB), 10235
- Virgin Trains, Mk3 First Open (FO), 11097
- Set of 3 Hornby OO BR Blue / Grey Intercity Mk3 Passenger Coaches