Class 128 DPU Royal Mail Letters in Royal Mail red Locomotive #55993 By Heljan | Code: 8951 | O Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Class 128 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||O Gauge|
Class 128 parcels DMU 55993 in Royal Mail red
- Highly detailed model in 1:43.5. (O Scale)
- Highly detailed cab interior with cab light
- Powerful 5 pole motor.
- Screwlink coupling
- DCC Ready
The British Rail Class 128 was a class of diesel multiple unit, built for British Rail built by Gloucester Railway Carriage and Wagon Company and introduced in 1959, each with two 230hp British United Traction Albion engines. The class was built specifically for parcels, fitted out with parcel racks and bike storage at each end, and did not feature any passenger accommodation. The last members of the class were withdrawn in 1991, and none were preserved.
A total of ten were built; six were built with gangway doors (W55991-W55996) and four without gangway doors (M55987-M55990) The HJ9850 & 8951 represent it without the gangway doors
If you require a DCC Decoder for this model, please add 1 x Dapol Imperium1 to your basket.
If you would prefer for Rails of Sheffield to DCC Fit this model, please add 1 x IMPERIUM1FIT to your basket (Please note that this service includes the cost of the decoder.)
- Class 128 DPU 'Parcels Service' BR Green (Single Speed Whiskers) Locomotive W55991
- Class 128 DPU 'Parcels Service' BR Green (Double Speed Whiskers) Locomotive W55993
- Class 128 DPU 'Parcels Service' BR Green Locomotive W55992
- Class 128 DPU 'Parcels Service' BR Rail Blue (Full Yellow Ends) Locomotive M55994
- Class 128 DPU 'Parcels Service' BR Blue (Yellow Ends) Locomotive M55995
- Custom Weathered Class 128 DPU 'Parcels Service' BR Blue (Yellow Ends) Locomotive M55995