Hitachi IEP Bi-Mode Class 800/0 DPTS & DPTF Test Train Power Units Train Pack - Limited Edition By Hornby | Code: R3579 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Diesel/Electric Loco , Train Packs ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
LIMITED EDITION OF ONLY 500 PIECES
VERY LIMITED STOCK REMAINING
- DPTS no. 811 002
- DPTF no. 815 002
A logical design progression from the Class 395 Javelin, Hitachi's Class 800/801/802 stock is set to run the length and breadth of Great Britain; from Penzance to Inverness, Liverpool to Yorkshire's East Coast. Hitachi's pioneering bi-mode (dual electric/diesel) technology, designed to technical specifications laid down by the Department for Transport, gives the Class 800 the flexibility to run on a variety of lines, on gradients up to 1:37 and with differing lineside infrastructure, as well as being adaptable to future transport planning and passenger demands.
- GWR Class 43 HST Power Cars Pack 43041 'Meningitis Trust Support for Life' and 43005
- BR Class 71 'E5005' BR Blue (Pre-TOPS) Electric Locomotive
- Class 92 043 'Debussy' GBRf Europorte Co-Co Electric Locomotive
- BR Blue Class 31, A1A-A1A, 31102
- Arriva Train Wales Bo-Bo Diesel Electric Class 67 003 Locomotive
- Class 60044 'Dowlow' DB Schenker Co-Co Diesel Locomotive DCC with TTS Sound!
- Longmorn Distillery, Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS, 0-4-0, 'Queen Anne'
- Southeastern Hitachi Class 395 'Hornby Visitor Centre' 4 Car High Speed Train Pack
- Class 08 644 'Laira Diesel Depot' BR Blue Diesel Shunter Locomotive
- DRS, 'Northern Belle' Train Pack
- Class 92 023 Caledonian Sleeper Co-Co Electric Locomotive
- LNER, Class 43 HST, Power Cars 43315 & 43309
- GBRf Class 66 751 'Inspiration Delivered' Hitachi Rail Europe Locomotive
- Class 56 303 DCR Livery Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- Class 31 - D5509 BR Green AIA-AIA Diesel Electric Locomotive
- ScotRail, Class 43 HST, Power Cars 43033 and 43183
- War Department, Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS, 0-4-0, 'Army 802'
- Network Rail, Class 31, A1A-A1A, 31602 'Driver Dave Green'
- GBRf, Class 59, Co-Co, 59003
- Class 156 401 BR Provincial 2 Car Unit (DMS 57401 / DMSL 52401)
- DB Schenker '67013' Class 67
- SR, 2-BIL, Unit 2152; DMBT(L) No. 10718 and DTC(L) No. 12185
- Northern Rail, Class 156, Set 156480, DMS No. 57480 and DMSL No. 52480, 'Spirit of the Royal Air Force'
- Class 66 005 EWS Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- Class 66 731 'InterhubGB' GBRf Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- East Midlands Class 153 '153379'
- Sentinel 4wDH '19'
- John Dewar & Sons, Ruston & Hornsby R&H 48DS, 0-4-0, No. 458957
- BR Railfreight, Class 60, Co-Co, 60015 'Bow Fell'
- Caledonian Sleeper, Class 87, Bo-Bo, 87002 'Royal Sovereign'
- EWS, Class 47/7, Co-Co, 47798 'Prince William'
- DB Cargo UK, Class 67, Bo-Bo, 67024 'Belmond British Pullman'
- BR Green Class 71 - E5001 Electric Locomotive (NRM As Preserved)
- Railfreight Co-Co Diesel '56108' Class 56 Diesel Locomotive
- Oxfordshire Ironstone Company, Sentinel 0-4-0, 'Graham'
- BR Blue Large Logo Class 50 040 'Leviathan' Diesel Locomotive
- Cross Country, Class 43 HST, Power Cars 43285 and 43304
- BR Blue Class 71 012 Electric Locomotive
- Virgin Trains Class 87 019 'Sir Winston Churchill' Bo-Bo Locomotive
- BR, Class 87, Bo-Bo, 87001 (dual named) 'Royal Scot' and 'Stephenson'
- Custom Finished Class 71 - E5022 BR Green Electric Locomotive Weathered
- Class 60 070 'John Loundon McAdam' Loadhaul Diesel Locomotive
- Class 66 705 'Golden Jubilee' GBRf with Union Jack Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- BR Green Class 71 - E5022 Electric Locomotive
- EWS Co-Co 'Brahms' Class 92016 Electric Locomotive
- DB Cargo Romania, Class 92, Co-Co, 91 53 0 472 001-3 ‘Mihai Eminescu’
- Class 66 783 'The Flying Dustman' GBRf Biffa Co-Co Diesel Locomotive
- Regional Railways '153321' Class 153 Locomotive
- Hornby R3481 EWS Bo-Bo 'Western Star' '67025' Class 67 Locomotive