BR Mk3a TSO Coach - Intercity Swallow 12007 - OO Gauge By Oxford Rail | Code: OR763TO002
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
The Mk3a coach design was introduced from 1975 for Loco Hauled use across the BR network. Designed for initial use on the West Coast Main Line from London Euston, the coaches have seen use across many parts of the network and many remain in use today.
Each model comes with a finely detailed exterior. Correct interior seating for the class, which is fully painted.
NEM coupling pockets, fully detailed coach ends, connectors and detailed service pod arrangements for the relevant coach.
The coaches will be produced over time as part of a correctly numbered series of coaches. Each coach being based at the same depot and being found in a typical service during the period the livery covers. So you can add future releases to form a full train service.
- BR Mk3a FO Coach - Intercity Swallow 11008
- Mk3a CO Composite Open ScotRail SC11907
- BR Mk3a RUB Coach - Blue/Grey M10025
- Mk3a TSO Virgin West Coast 12145
- Mk3a Coach FO BR Blue & Grey M11042
- BR Mk3a RFM Coach - Intercity Swallow 10201
- Mk3a Coach FO BR Intercity Swallow 11046
- BR Blue/Grey MK3A TSO Tourist Second Open Coach M12056
- Mk3a FO Virgin West Coast 11042
- Mk3a FO Stobart Rail 11013
- Mk3a FO ScotRail SC11005
- Mk3a RUB BR Blue & Grey M10005
- Mk3a Coach RFM BR Intercity Swallow 10242
- Mk3a RFM Virgin West Coast 10206
- BR Blue/Grey MK3A TSO Tourist Second Open Coach M12068
- BR Blue/Grey MK3A TSO Tourist Second Open Coach M12070
- BR Mk3a FO Coach - Blue/Grey M11052