BR Mk3a RFM Coach - Intercity Swallow 10201 By Oxford Rail | Code: OR763RM002 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||BR Coaches , Carriages/Coaches , Mk3 Coaches ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
The Mk3a coach design was introduced from 1975 for Loco Hauled use across the BR network. Designed for initial use on the West Coast Main Line from London Euston, the coaches have seen use across many parts of the network and many remain in use today.
Each model comes with a finely detailed exterior. Correct interior seating for the class, which is fully painted.
NEM coupling pockets, fully detailed coach ends, connectors and detailed service pod arrangements for the relevant coach.
The coaches will be produced over time as part of a correctly numbered series of coaches. Each coach being based at the same depot and being found in a typical service during the period the livery covers. So you can add future releases to form a full train service.
- BR Mk3a FO Coach - Intercity Swallow 11008
- Mk3a Coach TSO BR Intercity Swallow 12022
- BR Mk3a RUB Coach - Blue/Grey M10025
- Mk3a Coach FO BR Blue & Grey M11042
- Mk3a Coach FO BR Intercity Swallow 11046
- BR Blue/Grey MK3A TSO Tourist Second Open Coach M12056
- Mk3a RUB BR Blue & Grey M10005
- Mk3a Coach RFM BR Intercity Swallow 10242
- BR Blue/Grey MK3A TSO Tourist Second Open Coach M12068
- BR Blue/Grey MK3A TSO Tourist Second Open Coach M12070
- BR Mk3a FO Coach - Blue/Grey M11052
- Mk3a Coach TSO BR Intercity Swallow 12015