Lyme Regis Branch Line Train Pack - Limited Edition By Hornby | Code: R3398 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Carriages/Coaches , Steam Locos/Engines , Train Packs ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
- Adam's Radial LSWR 415 class ‘0415’ 30583 in BR lined black with early crests
- Maunsell ex-LSWR Brake Third ‘S2636S’
- Brake Composite ‘S6401S’
Situated on the border between Dorset and Devon, the 6¾ mile Lyme Regis Branch line connected the coastal town of Lyme Regis, in Dorset, with the London-Exeter main line at Axminster, in Devon.
Running through wonderful countryside and across the substantial ten-arched Cannington viaduct, the London & South Western Railway line was opened on August 24, 1903 and stayed in operation until November 29, 1965, when it closed to traffic. On opening, six return journeys operated on weekdays, soon increasing to eight under the L&SWR and by summer 1938, this had increased again to eleven trips. During British Rail operation the normal service steadied at ten trips daily, until 1951 when it dropped to nine, whilst Sunday services were irregular, varying between six to eleven trips during the summer timetable.
The line, with its tight curves and gradients, became synonymous with the operation of three LSWR 415 locomotives, the Adams Radials, which were the mainstay of the motive power on the route for over 30 years.
Suitable DCC Decoder R8249
If you require us to DCC fit this loco, please add 1 x DCCFIT8
to you your basket. (please note that this service includes the Decoder).
Please note at the moment there is no suitable sound decoder for this locomotive. Due to space limitations we are unable to offer sound fitting on this item
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Standard (TS) 42581
- Virgin Mk3 First Open (FO) 11074
- Virgin Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 12087
- GWR Mk3 Trailer Guard Standard (TGS) 44086
- BR 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48') Eight Compartment Brake Third Class Coach 'S2640S' - Set 46, Maroon
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor Composite, W7803W
- LMS Non-Corridor 57' Composite Coach
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (R/H) 4941
- K-Type Pullman Third Class Parlour Brake Car 'Car No.78'
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Eight Compartment Brake Third, 2636 'Set 42'
- SR Maunsell Corridor First Class Coach No.7406
- BR Collett Coach Corridor Brake Third Class LH 'W4936W', Maroon
- BR Mk1 Coach Corridor Brake 2nd Class 'W35024', Blue & Grey Livery
- BR Ex-LMS Suburban Non-Corridor Third Class Brake Coach 'M20737M', Crimson
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Corridor Third, 23864
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Four Compartment Brake Second Coach S3233S 'Set 399'
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Left Hand) 5503
- BR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) W4951W - Era 4
- BR Bulleid 59' Corridor Brake Third S2852S
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TS
- LNER Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 42150
- Cross Country Trains, Mk3 Sliding Door TCC
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Brake Composite, W7858W
- LMS Non-Corridor 57' Third Class Coach
- GWR Collett 'Bow Ended' Corridor Brake Third (L/H) 4942
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Third, 2625
- BR Collett Coach Corridor Composite LH 'W6138W', Maroon
- BR Mk1 Coach Second Open 'W4804', Blue & Grey Livery
- BR Autocoach, Crimson & Cream
- LMS 68' Dining/Restaurant Car '238', Crimson Lake
- BR Maunsell Kitchen/Dining First Class Coach No.S7858S
- LNER, 61' 6" Gresley Corridor Buffet, 21611
- BR (exSR) Green Maunsell Corridor Composite Coach S5145S 'Set 399'
- GWR Collett 57' Bow Ended D98 Six Compartment Brake Third (Right Hand) 4972
- SR Bulleid 59' Corridor Composite 5711 - Era 3
- ScotRail Mk2F Brake Second Open 9539
- GWR Mk3 Sliding Door TGS
- BR Mk2F First Open M3374
- BR Intercity Mk2F Brake Second Open 9525
- LNER Mk3 Trailer Standard Open (TSO) 42154
- BR GUV W86468
- BR, 63' Hawksworth Corridor First, W8119W
- BR (Ex-Maunsell) Pull/Push Coach Pack - Set 601
- Eurostar Class 373/1 e300 Divisible Centre Saloons Coach Pack
- LMS Non-Corridor 57' Third Class Brake Coach
- SR 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48�۪) Six Compartment Lavatory Brake Third Coach, SR Olive
- SR, 58' Maunsell Rebuilt (Ex-LSWR 48'), Six Compartment Brake Composite, 6401 'Set 42'
- SR Maunsell 6 Compartment Third Class Brake Coach No.3797
- SR Maunsell 6 Compartment Third Class Brake Coach No.3798