Seep Classic Solenoid Point Motor By Gaugemaster | Code: PM10 | N / HO / OO / O
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Point Motor ,|
|Product scale||N / HO / OO / O|
This Point Motor has been created to work with the leading brands of track in the United Kingdom. Designed with easy installation in mind, it has a built inreversible mounting plate (with adjustment slots and holes), robust, plated metalwork and fibreglass PCBs for longer life.
The PM10’s magnetic coils are high efficiency for reliable operation, needing much less current than other brands. PM10 also has easy to use “solder-free” screw terminals. We have included mounting screws and a throw-bar extension.
Also Available in a pack of 5 BPPM10
- Seep Point Motor with Built-In Switch
- Standard Point Motor Decoder W/CDU
- Standard Point Motor Decoder W/CDU (3 pack)
- Surface Mounted Point Motor
- Point Motor Accessory Pack
- Surface Mounted Point Motor (5 Pack)
- Surface Mounted Point Motor (DCC-Fitted)
- Seep Classic Point Motor (5 Pack)
- Point Motor Decoder W/CDU 4 Way (Twin Pack)
- Classic Solenoid Point Motor (DCC-Fitted)
- Seep Point Motor with Latching Mechanism
- Seep Point Motor No Switch
- Point Motor Wire (Red/Green/Black) 10m Tripled (14 x 0.15)