Class 121 "Bubble Car" Single Car Unit BR Blue & Grey No.W55025 By Bachmann | Code: 35-526 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Class 121 , Diesel/Electric Loco ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Class 121 "Bubble Car" Single Car Unit BR Blue & Grey
- Low-level drive mechanism
- Directional and interior lighting
- Speedo cable between bogie and solebar
- Exceptional levels of exterior fine-printed livery detail
- Faithful reproduction of exterior labels and warnings
- Interior fully decorated including seats, flooring and panels
- Buffers (sprung) and headcode treatment appropriate to era and prototype
- Lighting controllable via switches mounted on the chassis for analogue users
If you require a DCC Decoder for this loco, please add 1 x 36-570 to your basket.
*If you would prefer for Rails of Sheffield to DCC Fit your loco, please add 1 x DCCFITPLUX to your basket Please note that this service includes the decoder in the cost.
Recommended sound decoder ESU Loksound PLUX22 Class 121 S0833-PLUX22
If you require our sound fitting service please add the following to your basket also, this does NOT include the price decoder. DCCDIFIT