COBALT Omega Slow Action Analogue Point Moto By DCC Concepts | Code: DCP-CB1OMG | Any Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Point Motor ,|
|Product scale||Any Scale|
DCC Concepts DCP-CB1 Omega - N / HO / OO / O / Gauge 1 / G Scales
The DCC Concepts Cobalt Classic (Omega) is the most powerful and most reliable turnout motor in its class and it is able to be used with all scales.
Cobalt Classic is easy to install, quiet and very reliable. It has three inbuilt SPDT switches - One is directly “Diode linked” to the drive power inputs for computer IO (feedback)or other low power applications.
The other two SPDT switches are fully independent with higher power handling for frog power control or any other switching needs you may have. This makes DCC Concepts Cobalt the most versatile point motor available... and the answer to all layout wiring needs.
Click Here for full instructions on the Omega Cobalt Motors.
- Cobalt Tiebar Labels (12)
- DCC Concepts DCP-CB12 Omega COBALT Omega Slow Action Analogue Point Motor (12 Pack)
- DCC Concepts DCP-CBDIP COBALT ip Slow Action Digital Point Motor (Single)
- DCP-CB1IP COBALT ip Slow Action Analogue Point Motor (Single)
- Cobalt iP Digital Slow Action Point Motor (Pack of 12)
- DCP-CB12IP COBALT ip Slow Action Analogue Point Motor (12 Pack)
- Cobalt SS Surface Mount Point Motor (2 Pack)
- Point Rodding Stools (100)
- Cobalt SS Surface Mount Point Motor and Accessories (12)
- Point Rodding Complete Working Pack
- Cobalt Mounting Foam Pads (12)