'SmartSwitch' Stationary Decoder By Peco | Code: PLS-135 | Any Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Electric/Control ,|
|Product scale||Any Scale|
The Smartswitch(TM) system can be used to operate turnouts, semaphore signals, level crossing gates and barriers and other moving features. This Stationary Decoder provides an interface between a Smartswitch Control Board and a DCC control system to enable the operation of turnouts, semaphore signals, crossing gates etc through a DCC controller. Watch the videos to see the potential uses and ease of installation of this system and see our Shows You How booklet No. 24 Operating Points and Signals.
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Microswitch
- PL26R Passing Contact Switch - Red Lever
- PL26W Passing Contact Switch - White Lever
- 'SmartSwitch' 1M Cable Extension
- PL26Y Passing Contact Switch - Yellow Lever
- PL31 Switch Terminal Connectors
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Motor
- Peco PLS-100 'SmartSwitch' Set
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Motor w/Microswitch
- 'SmartSwitch' Board
- PL26B Passing Contact Switch - Black Lever
- Microswitch, open type
- PL-55 Turntable Motor
- 'SmartSwitch' Servo Motor (Single)
- PLS130 'SmartSwitch' - 'SmartFrog V6'