'SmartSwitch' Servo Motor (Single) By Peco | Code: PLS-125 | Any Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Electric/Control ,|
|Product scale||Any Scale|
Each servo is powerful enough to throw a Peco turnout without the need for modification, or removal of the over-centre spring. User-friendly programming allows for straightforward setting up, and its compact design makes it suitable for installation in small spaces. It can be used (standalone) with 12v DC analogue systems or fitted with a Stationary Decoder (ref.PLS-135) for digital control of the system.
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Microswitch
- PL26R Passing Contact Switch - Red Lever
- 'SmartSwitch' Stationary Decoder
- PL26W Passing Contact Switch - White Lever
- 'SmartSwitch' 1M Cable Extension
- PL26Y Passing Contact Switch - Yellow Lever
- PL31 Switch Terminal Connectors
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Motor
- Peco PLS-100 'SmartSwitch' Set
- Pecolectrics Twistlock Turnout Motor w/Microswitch
- 'SmartSwitch' Board
- PL26B Passing Contact Switch - Black Lever
- Microswitch, open type
- PL-55 Turntable Motor
- PLS130 'SmartSwitch' - 'SmartFrog V6'