Decalfix 28ml Bottle - Any Scale By Hornby | Code: AC6134
|Product scale||Any Scale|
For use with decals to help improve adhesion and conceal carrier film.
Use to soak decal and apply thinly to the surface area before and after decal has been positioned to help soften and draw the decal to the surface. Leave overnight to dry.
Directions for use
Shake before use.
Cut decal and soak in solution for approximately 1 minute until the decal starts to come away from the carrier sheet.
Brush a small amount of the solution on to the desired area.
Slide the decal from the carrier sheet on to the desired area using a soft brush.
Remove excess Decalfix solution using a soft brush and by gently dabbing with tissue.
Leave to dry for 6 hours to fully set and harden.
- Passing Contact Lever Frame Switch
- Engine shed
- Booking Hall
- Pack of 10 X spoked wheels on axles
- Lineside Fencing
- TrakMat Accessories Pack 3
- Loco Plug Extraction Tool (Tweezers)
- Station Canopy
- Signal box
- TrakMat Accessories Pack 4
- Double track level crossing
- Grand suspension bridge
- Pack of elevating track supports
- 'On-Off' Lever Frame Switch
- Station Terminus (London Road)
- Digital Power Connecting Clip
- Colour Light Signal
- Single track level crossing
- Uncoupler Unit
- Cleaning Strips (6 pack)
- Straight Platform
- River Bridge
- Girder bridge
- Set of inclined piers
- Track Cleaning Rubber
- Coupling assemblies (Pack 10)
- Medium Width Couplings (10 Pack)
- Curved Platform Large Radius
- 14.1mm Diameter metal disc wheel/axle set (10 pack)
- Large Width Couplings (10 Pack)
- Insulating Fishplates x12
- Small Logs (3 Per Pack)
- High level piers
- NEM Coupling (Pack of 10)
- Large Logs (2 Per Pack)
- Curved Platform Small Radius
- Power Clip
- Elevated Track Sidewalls
- UK Power Supply Unit
- Two Way Lever Frame Switch
- Pocket Coupling (X10)
- 14.1mm Diameter Metal 2 Hole wheel/axle Set
- Platform Ramp
- Trackside Accessories
- Station Halt
- Country station