Servo Motor, precision mini-servo, micro-controlled with plastic gearing, incl. mounting kit By ESU Loksound | Code: 51804 | Any Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||SwitchPilot Decoders ,|
|Product scale||Any Scale|
The Precision Servo Motor is a high-performance and noiseless actuator, introduced by ESU, suitable for the SwitchPilot decoders. It uses a highly-developed remote control (RC) technique and is perfectly suited for setting in motion all kinds of scenes on your layout. ESU has put all the experience gained with the previous servo motor into the new Precision version, which is better than other servo products, to offer a solution for all the demands of model railroaders.
The most important application regarding the Precision Servo Motor is to throw points. With the help of the Precision Servo Motor you are able to move your model railway switches like the original ones: the switch blade moves slowly and powerfully from one position to another.
- SwitchPilot Extension, 4 twin-relays (DPDT) output, 2A each, extension for Switch Pilot Famil
- SwitchPilot V2.0, accessory decoder for 4 twin coils magnetic, 2 x Servo, DCC/MM, 1A
- Servo Motor, precision mini-servo, micro-controlled with metal gearing, incl. mounting kit
- Servo Extension Cable, 3-pole J/R plug on socket J/R / Futaba, Length: 75cm
- ESU 51822 SwitchPilot Servo V2.0
- ESU 51840 SignalPilot