SLE399F Asymmetric 3-Way Point (Code 55 Finescale) By Peco | Code: SL-E399F | N Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Code 55 , Track Related Item ,|
|Product scale||N Gauge|
The 3 way turnout is an ideal way to save space on station approaches, junctions etc.
Despite a low visible rail height of just 1.4mm, all brands of N Gauge model locomotives will run on this track.
The ingenious rail section of PECO 55 combines strength and durability with a highly realistic appearance and uses the same universal rail joiners as Code 80
- Length: 153mm
- Frog Angle: 10 Degrees
- Radius: 457mm
- ST3014 Setrack No.2 Standard Curve Track Radius 2 263.5mm (8)
- ST3016 Setrack No.3 Standard Curve Track Radius 3 298.5mm (8)
- ST3002 Setrack Short Straight, 58mm long (4 x ST-2)
- ST3001 Setrack Standard Straight, 87mm long (8x ST-1)
- ST3019 Setrack Double Standard Curve Track Radius 4 333.4mm (4)
- ST3003 No.1 Radius Standard Curve, 228mm Radius (8x ST-3)
- ST3012 Double Standard Curve Track Radius 1 228mm (4)