Power 3 for Gold Decoder USP By Digital Plus by Lenz | Code: 10493 | Any Scale
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Manufacturer||Digital Plus by Lenz|
|Product category||Decoders , Loco Decoders ,|
|Product scale||Any Scale|
POWER-3 is an energy storage module for use with GOLD series decoders. This storage unit supplies the decoder and the locomotive with power when there is an interruption of electrical connection to the track (e.g. dirty tracks).
- "Standard+ V2" 1.0/1.8A 3 function output A,B,C.
- "Silver mini +"0.5/0.8A with cable 2 Function outputs
- "Silver mini +"0.5/0.8A with NEM 651 plug
- "Silver 21 +" 1.0/1.8A with 21 pin plug
- "Silver Direct +" 1.0/1.8A with NEM 652 plug
- "Gold mini +"0.5/0.8A with cable 2 Function outputs
- "Gold mini +" 0.5/0.8A with NEM 651 plug 2 Function outputs
- "Gold +" 1.0/1.8A with cable and NEM 652 plug
- "Silver +" PluX 12 0.75/1.0A - 2 Function outputs with NEM 653 plug
- "Silver +" Next 18 with NEM 663 plug
- Power 1 for Gold Decoder USP