SL740BH Buffer Stop, rail built type By Peco | Code: SL-740BH | O Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Buffer Stops , Track Related Item ,|
|Product scale||O Gauge|
Detailed model of the standard British Railways type. Three plastic moulded parts which, after assembly, clip onto the rails. Peco Streamline Bullhead 0 Gauge track has set unsurpassed standards for 7mm scale realism. Superbly detailed, its 'wood grain' sleepers are the correct scale width and have integrally moulded scale chairs with square headed fixing bolts and wooden keys. This range is compatible with the 0 Setrack range; and if, as on the real network, you wish to use a combination of Bullhead and Flat Bottom track the SL-713 Transition Track provides an ideal way to connect the two types.
- SL1440 HOm Buffer Stop - Rail built type
- SL340 Buffer Stops (Rail Built Type)
- Sleeper built buffer stop.
- Code 75 Bullhead Rail Built Buffer Stop
- Peco SM-32 Buffer Stop Kit
- SL-1140 Streamline OO Bullhead Buffer Stop (2)
- SL42 Buffer Stop (Hydraulic Type)
- SL440 Buffer Stops, narrow gauge type (Code 80)
- Sleeper Built Buffer Stop Kit
- ST8 Setrack Buffer Stop
- SL40 Rail built buffer stop