SL180 Finescale Single Slip (Code 75 Rail) By Peco | Code: SL-180 | OO Gauge
We guarantee the price of our forthcoming releases for Locomotives, coaches and wagons to be at least 10-25% less than the RRP at the time of release. We also offer large discounts on many of our railway accessory ranges. We continually monitor other retailers to ensure that our prices are always competitive. Please note limited editions and exclusive products are not included in the price promise offer.
Have one to sell? Sell it to Rails of Sheffield
You purchased this item on
|Product category||Track Related Item ,|
|Product scale||OO Gauge|
Single slips were often used on double track lines to incorporate a trailing crossover into the access for a siding, goods yard etc.
Peco Streamline Code 75 track meets the standards of enthusiasts who prefer to run trains on scale height rail. Today most manufacturers' wheels are suitable for use on Code 75 track but some vintage models may have flanges which are too deep to clear the rail fixings. Code 75 can be easily combined with code 100 track by using the SL-113 Transition Track.
The wide range of turnouts and crossings in this series includes every type, and the geometry of this range has been cleverly designed to make it easy to build convenient, complex and aesthetically pleasing formations using combinations of small, medium and large radius turnouts and crossings. Layout plans suggestions can be found in our publications ‘Track Plans for Layouts to Suit all Locations’ (Ref PM-202), ‘60 Plans for Small Railways’ (Ref no PB-3), and ‘Track Plans for Various Locations’ (Ref no PB-66).
- Length: 249mm
- Frog Angle: 12 Degrees
- ST301 Starter Track Set 2nd Radius Curves
- Unifrog code 55 Medium Right Hand Turnout
- Unifrog code 55 Medium Left Hand Turnout
- Turnout Blades and Brackets Code 124 Nickel Silver
- IL-710 Turnout Blades Code 143 Nickle Silver
- Code 143 Flat Bottom Rail Nickel Silver x 6
- ST2031 Third Radius Double Curves X4
- ST235 No.4 Radius Standard Curve, 571.5 mm radius
- ST250 Setrack Medium Crossing
- ST3017 Setrack No.3 Double Standard Curve Track Radius 3 298.5mm (4)
- OO-9/HOe Starter Track Set
- Peco ST-U750BH Setrack O Gauge No.2 Radius Turnouts RH
- SL100F 25 Yards Nickel Silver Finescale Flexible Track Wooden Sleeper
- SL1440 HOm Buffer Stop - Rail built type
- SL300 25 Yards code 80 Nickle Silver Flexible Track with Wooden Type Sleepers
- SL340 Buffer Stops (Rail Built Type)
- Sleeper built buffer stop.
- SL740BH Buffer Stop, rail built type
- HO Streamline 83' Line No8 Left Hand Turnout (Insulfrog)
- SL97 Small Radius Y point.
- SLE1495 HOm Streamline (Code 75) Electrofrog Right Hand Medium Point
- SLE199 3 Way Asymmetric Turnout, Medium Radius
- SLE380F Finescale Single Slip
- SLE389 Left Hand Large Point Electrofrog
- SLE399F Asymmetric 3-Way Point (Code 55 Finescale)
- SLE491 OO9 Streamline (Code 80) Right Hand Point
- O-16.5 Streamline Medium Radius L/H Turnout
- SLE696 SM-32 (Code 200) Medium Radius Left Hand Electric Turnout
- SLE8352 HO Streamline 83' Line No.5 Left Hand Turnout (Electrofrog)
- SLE96 Left hand medium point electrofrog.
- Unifrog Code 75 Bullhead Single Slip
- IL713 PECO SLIDE RAIL BASEPLATES
- ST16 No.3 Radius Standard Curve, 298.5mm (11¾in)
- ST264 Straight Crossing Add On
- Peco ST-905 G-45 Standard Curve
- Peco ST-U751 Setrack O Gauge No.2 Radius Turnouts LH
- SL380F Single Slip Finescale with insulfrog
- SL395 Right Hand Medium Point
- SL500 O - 16.5 Narrow Gauge Code 100 Nickel silver flat bottom rail (Wooden type sleepers)
- SL88 Right hand large point
- 12 Insulating Rail Joiners for G45 Code 250 Rail
- SL98 Large Radius Y point.
- SLE1496 HOm Streamline (Code 75) Electrofrog Left Hand Medium Point
- SLE180 Finescale single slip (code 75 rail).
- SLE383F Finescale Scissors Crossover
- SLE397 Y Medium Radius Electrofrog Point
- SLE492 OO9 Streamline (Code 80) Left Hand Point
- SLE597 O-16.5 Streamline Y Medium Radius Turnout
- SM-32 (Code 200) Y Turnout (2413mm rad.)