Dapol N Gauge Class 50 Update 10/05/2021
Dapol have provided sample images of the forthcoming range of N Gauge Class 50s due for release Q3 2021.
Three versions being produced with DCC Fitted versions of each also expected.
The Dapol Class 50 will include the following features:
- Smooth running 5 pole next generation motor
- All wheel pickup
- All wheel drive via re-worked smooth drive low maintenance mechanism.
- Die-cast chassis
- DCC Sound ready, Next-18 decoder socket (recommended 6 function decoder)
- Independent directional front/rear main lighting control
- Independent directional front/rear cab lighting control
- Main lamp and cab lighting override switches for DC users (Independent front/rear control)
- Removable self-centring close coupling mechanism with NEM pockets
- Standard NEM fitting N Gauge couplers
- RP 25 wheels
- Detailed body and fittings
- Printed name plates
- Accessory bag with etched nameplates and detailed buffer beam fittings
- Clip-fit body for easy DCC fitting
- All Factory fitted DCC Locomotives will be fitted with Dapol’s new Imperium Next 18 decoder