N Gauge M7 0-4-4 Locomotive Functioning EP 22/02/2021
N Gauge M7 0-4-4 Locomotive Functioning EP
RRP - £97.95 - Our price £83.26
Expected Q4 2021
During the September 2019 Dapol Collectors Club Open Day, Dapol announced their plans to re-engineer the very popular N Gauge LSWR M7 0-4-4 locomotive. We have been working away on this along with many other projects ever since and are pleased to be able to show you the fruits of our labours with the unveiling of the N Gauge M7 Engineering Prototype.
- Highly detailed body with many separately added parts
- Expertly applied liveries
- Die-cast wheels
- Die-cast chassis
- Keyed axles (similar to the Dapol N Gauge A4/A3) to prevent quartering slippage
- Improved power path from rear pony wipers improved with contact plates
- 48g in weight giving this little locomotive a very impressive haulage capacity.
- No DCC decoder supplied in this model. The space has been used to add more weight to the model and provide improved, balance, traction and running properties.
- 3 pole can motor providing smooth slow speed running and a realistic top speed.